Negative pressure when i turn the air up.

I trimmed my plastic vent flush with outside of body. Just scored the edges of the plastic with razor blade then broke it right off. Then I spaced plate out maybe 1/8" with nylon spacers from ace hardware. Vents fine and since the factory vent plate is still there rain won't get in.

You should really get a set of wheels like that, too.

deff nto going to run 37's on a D30... no matter if they were drawn. just aint worth the risk of breaking dawg

EDIT: it would give me a good reason to go to a 44..........wife would have my head on a platter though.....

dillema: life vs jeep parts

such a struggle

Last edited:
Haha...were you responsible for that goddam grumper!?

I trimmed my plastic vent flush with outside of body. Just scored the edges of the plastic with razor blade then broke it right off. Then I spaced plate out maybe 1/8" with nylon spacers from ace hardware. Vents fine and since the factory vent plate is still there rain won't get in.

deff nto going to run 37's on a D30... no matter if they were drawn. just aint worth the risk of breaking dawg

EDIT: it would give me a good reason to go to a 44..........wife would have my head on a platter though.....

dillema: life vs jeep parts

such a struggle

So ended up just removing the drain plug under the jack and seemed to fix it. :beer:

If i find it continuous then I'll just drill my tramp once or twice.

Top Bottom