Nearly Free To Good Home

I have some new and used parts in my barn I am tired of tripping over. "Nearly Free" means I am not going to waste my time trying to ship anything to anywhere. The parts will be available for pickup on the 18th at the Fresno S&G, anything left at the end of the night will be available in the first dumpster I find.

New in box Alloy Ball Joints

Full set of Spidertrax 5X5 To 5X5.5 wheel adapter/spacers (saved from dumpster, thanks)

New Synergy D30/44 C-Gussetts (saved from dumpster, thanks)

Used D30 Unit Bearings (no stubs)

Lightly used Bestop Brieftop, Windjammer, and tonau cover for 07-11 2dr (saved from dumpster, thanks)

New Synergy D30 Weld-in sleeves

New Synergy D30 Truss

New Synergy D44 rear Truss (non-rubi)

New Synergy LCA Skids (saved from dumpster, thanks)

Used POS Overhead Cubby thingy

Used D30/44 Front Rotors

What does the pos overhead cubby look like??

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

What does the pos overhead cubby look like??

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

JK's JK just a adopted it, but if you still want to see what it looks like it's the Rugged Ridge overhead storage console sold by Quadrajunk

JK's JK just a adopted it, but if you still want to see what it looks like it's the Rugged Ridge overhead storage console sold by Quadrajunk

It's all good, I don't know how I would've gotten it anyway 😁

No chance in hell to ship? Are you headed south in your travels?

Or perhaps one of the guys from Fresno area will be going to the rubicon run and could bring it??

Or perhaps one of the guys from Fresno area will be going to the rubicon run and could bring ??

I'm going to both events, the Fresno M& G and the Rubicon trail in June.
Who needs what? I'll pick it up for you.
I'll be in Fullerton @ ORE soon as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm just a problem solver. 😁 Sounded like overlander was looking for something..

Not to be difficult but if anyone could pick stuff up and be willing to ship....ball joints and c gussets, unit bearinga and maybe rear truss... I could use em all...

I'm just a problem solver. 😁 Sounded like overlander was looking for something..

Pretty sure I know what he's wanting but still waiting to hear back from him on it.

If you'll grab the skids, bjs, and gussets that I mentioned at the top I'll be going on the Rubicon trip :thumb:

Top Bottom