Nearly Free To Good Home

I have some new and used parts in my barn I am tired of tripping over. "Nearly Free" means I am not going to waste my time trying to ship anything to anywhere. The parts will be available for pickup on the 18th at the Fresno S&G, anything left at the end of the night will be available in the first dumpster I find.

New in box Alloy Ball Joints (gone, thanks)

Full set of Spidertrax 5X5 To 5X5.5 wheel adapter/spacers (gone, thanks)

New Synergy D30/44 C-Gussetts (gone, thanks)

Used D30 Unit Bearings (no stubs) (gone, thanks)

Lightly used Bestop Brieftop, Windjammer, and tonau cover for 07-11 2dr (gone, thanks)

New Synergy D30 Weld-in sleeves

New Synergy D30 Truss

New Synergy D44 rear Truss (non-rubi)

New Synergy LCA Skids (gone, thanks)

Used POS Overhead Cubby thingy (gone, thanks)

Used D30/44 Front Rotors

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like great stuff but it would end up being your garage to mine and then just collecting central coast dust. :doh:

I'm bringing that car cover for you, keep it if you want it or if it fits - or throw it away. - Made for a 4dr JKU.
Brand new.
Just slightly too small for our Jeep.

I know someone that could actually use the D30 stuff. But San Diego to Fresno is a bit of a drive:(

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am looking for a 4dr Bikini top - no jokes please - but I'm looking for one before the Rub in trip in June.

Help me Dr. Lee, help me . . .

I am looking for a 4dr Bikini top - no jokes please - but I'm looking for one before the Rub in trip in June.

Help me Dr. Lee, help me . . .

Have looked into the Spider Shade or Dirty Dog Mesh tops? I have one for the front and love it. I can open the top and not have the sun beating down on you.

R/
Will

Ok people, there's a legitimate reason why I don't want the headaches of shipping this stuff, I'm at work on the road 4-6 weeks at a time. That means I don't see my house for the entire time I'm gone. I won't be home again until just before the S&G and plan to be knee deep in Jeep doing axle swaps. I'm sorry but it's a one-way trip to town for these parts as we plan to be wheeling the new axles the day after the S&G, then back to work I go to pay for more unused parts.

Ahh I'm working on the 18th, or my brother could use the BJs, and gussets. I would have snagged the LCA skids.

Good man giving away some quality stuff! :thumb:

Ok people, there's a legitimate reason why I don't want the headaches of shipping this stuff, I'm at work on the road 4-6 weeks at a time. That means I don't see my house for the entire time I'm gone. I won't be home again until just before the S&G and plan to be knee deep in Jeep doing axle swaps. I'm sorry but it's a one-way trip to town for these parts as we plan to be wheeling the new axles the day after the S&G, then back to work I go to pay for more unused parts.

Kitty needs those wheel spacers please please please we'll pick up at s&g for a good price? :D

Sent from bad apples...

We'll take the gussets & skids if no one else has claimed them & will the top fit a 2013 2dr?

Sent from bad apples...

Have looked into the Spider Shade or Dirty Dog Mesh tops? I have one for the front and love it. I can open the top and not have the sun beating down on you.

R/
Will

Sharkey just gave me a great idea for a shade cover, so I'll be trying that, thanks Will!

Wish you would ship, I'd take half that and pay for it. Oh well, I understand it's a hassle. Good luck with getting rid of it

Top Bottom