Name That JEEP Part

I might as well be! Been working on Moby way more than I would prefer. Need to get him out on the trail again.

Lol. You've been a busy guy, that is for sure. I've got a long, short list of things to take care of and/or diagnose. Been going easy on ENVY. Still a good DD. Need some TLC before I hit a trail. Hopefully sooner than later. [emoji41][emoji3]

Now you're talk'n...

This. [emoji106][emoji106]

It's the transfer case detent spring plug. Boom!

Lmao you got it!! Dealer didn't even know I spent an hour looking for part number for them. I wasn't paying attention thought it was drain plug pulled it , went to put back in barely tightened and it snapped lol guess it's 22 inch pounds if I remember correctly. Lesson learned

Lmao you got it!! Dealer didn't even know I spent an hour looking for part number for them. I wasn't paying attention thought it was drain plug pulled it , went to put back in barely tightened and it snapped lol guess it's 22 inch pounds if I remember correctly. Lesson learned

Damn...that was a good one. Good lesson learned too. Others will definitely learn from your great post. Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone.

Damn...that was a good one. Good lesson learned too. Others will definitely learn from your great post. Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone.

Thanks! My pleasure! This is fun I might go take some shit apart just to do another! Lmfao

Jeep Parts Round-Up!

Been a while since the last Jeep Parts Round-Up. Here's all the parts posted for the past couple of months...Enjoy!!​

1.jpg Front Axle U-Joint C-Clip.2.jpg Broken U-Joint Left front Dana 44 Axle Shaft.
3.jpg What is front driver side D44 axle shaft.4.jpg Spacers for Moby's transfer case mounting bolts.
5.jpg Front wheel sensor mount bolt.6.jpg Why yes - it is a Rochester 2GC.
7.jpg T-Case output shaft yoke O ring.8.jpg Unknown EVO part.
9.jpg Fan shroud for Emma (1969 Tan Kaiser Jeepster Commando C101)10.jpg Phaser from the 1966-1969 Hit TV Show (Star Trek TOS) LOL! Actually it's a timing light.
11.jpg 1310 Rear Drive shaft, Rear Output Yoke, T-Case Output shaft nut and O ring, Control arm bolt, misalignment spacer.12.jpg Crank Position Sensor 4.0 Liter Jeep Engine.
13.jpg Air Bag System Clock Spring.14.jpg This was pressed onto the clutch pedal and the arm from the clutch master cylinder kept falling off.
15.jpg T-Case Detent Spring Cap/Plug. NOT A DRAIN PLUG! ;)16.jpg Instrument Panel Chime.

A great BIG thanks to everyone who posted to this crazy thread. :clap2: :thumb:

Top Bottom