Mybadjk build

Nothing better than doing upgrades in an apartment parking lot. I did my lift and the dry fit/install of my rollcage in 100 degree plus like that as well. What we are willing to go through for our Jeeps makes us look insane to the neighbors, and they tell me so.

Nothing better than doing upgrades in an apartment parking lot. I did my lift and the dry fit/install of my rollcage in 100 degree plus like that as well. What we are willing to go through for our Jeeps makes us look insane to the neighbors, and they tell me so.

I think I liked working on my jeep in 30 degrees over a 100. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Get used to it with their ball joints, it will keep happening. I highly suggest biting the bullet and getting dynatrac pro steers.

Yep, get used to it. That and unit bearings. Factory wheels came with 6.25" of back spacing for a reason.

Get used to it with their ball joints, it will keep happening. I highly suggest biting the bullet and getting dynatrac pro steers.

I was contemplating it. Synergy says the bottoms are bad and sending out a set of the bottoms ball joints. Don't I have to remove the uppers to install the lowers?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom