My life with a Brick

At 10:30 Sunday night after my daughter was in bed and my work paperwork was done I popped in the rear 3” plush ride springs. They gave it a 1.5” lift over the stock coil with a 2” spacer, so 3.5” of lift. I’ll be happy with that
IMG_5635.JPG
Crappy pic but it sat level before. This coming weekend I’ll button up the cage and do the front springs, help is coming over. May be another wrenching weekend for the Wayalifers

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

At 10:30 Sunday night after my daughter was in bed and my work paperwork was done I popped in the rear 3” plush ride springs. They gave it a 1.5” lift over the stock coil with a 2” spacer, so 3.5” of lift. I’ll be happy with that
View attachment 321757
Crappy pic but it sat level before. This coming weekend I’ll button up the cage and do the front springs, help is coming over. May be another wrenching weekend for the Wayalifers

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like it's getting there!

Looks good! I got 4 wheels mounted, 3 aired up. The fifth had the hardware missing from the box so I am waiting for the manufacturer to ship some out. I'll have to ride in Brick to see how the Evo coils are...still debating whether to go up form my RK 2.5" coils that I got a shade over 2.5" with. I would hate to get 3" Evo coils and have them sag down to less lift than I currently have

Top Bottom