My life with a Brick

Exhaust is done, my advice is don’t buy the whole kit. The front piece is the exact same shape as the factory pipe so all I did was remove enough pipe to clamp in the muffler and removed the factory muffler. The only reason I even removed the whole exhaust is to cut the tubing with my tubing cutter and not a sawzall.
IMG_4333.JPG
IMG_4332.JPG
IMG_4331.JPG
It sounds good at idle, haven’t driven it yet

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Wonder if it should go further down and out?

I think it's good there. Any further out and you'll risk it getting smashed.

PS: Mine exits before the axle and I've never gotten any fumes with or without the top. You should be in the clear too. Also, I bet that location is a little quieter.

Last edited:
I think it's good there. Any further out and you'll risk it getting smashed.

PS: Mine exits before the axle and I've never gotten any fumes with or without the top. You should be in the clear too. Also, I bet that location is a little quieter.

I’m glad you edited this with no fumes, that was my concern

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Finally drove the Brick today, happy to report it isn’t loud, at least not inside, but I can hear the engine running now at least. Doesn’t sound as good as a v8 or a diesel but it will do. I would recommend this Dynomax muffler. I have a small rattle at idle something is too close to something but I had to stop farting around and mow so I parked it.

Last edited:
Finally drove the Brick today, happy to report it isn’t loud, at least not inside, but I can hear the engine running now at least. Doesn’t sound as good as a v8 or a diesel but it will do. I would recommend this Dynomax muffler. I have a small rattle at idle something is too close to something but I had to stop farting around and mow so I parked it.

Good to hear. Which muffler is it?

Top Bottom