My life with a Brick

I'm trying to enjoy every minute with her I get before she grows up

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Enjoy every minute!

my daughter went to sleep on the night before her 13th birthday and the devil woke up!! she hasn't wheeled with me since :icon_crazy:\

she's 17 now and starting to be less resistant to the idea of wheeling :clap2:

Got 2 recalls completed today
IMG_0698.JPG
Then felt like driving the jeep since I never get time to so I drove an hour north of town to look at a bathroom remodel at the lakes. It was a really cool day for August at 1300
IMG_0686.JPG
Then on the way back I stopped to look at a jeep for a friend of mine
IMG_0690.JPG
I liked everything but the grill

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice, I see you got your clockspring done as well as passenger airbag inflator. I got the notice for he clocksprig, not an actual recall but more of a info that the warranty on this part has been extended to 100k miles. I never really have a single recall on my jeep yet 🤞, my wife's (which I drive more than her) '14 Cherokee we had about 3 so far, one of them on the airbag as well.
That jeep is looking good, except the grill like you said lol. What kind of lift on it? Rock Crawler?

Nice, I see you got your clockspring done as well as passenger airbag inflator. I got the notice for he clocksprig, not an actual recall but more of a info that the warranty on this part has been extended to 100k miles. I never really have a single recall on my jeep yet 🤞, my wife's (which I drive more than her) '14 Cherokee we had about 3 so far, one of them on the airbag as well.
That jeep is looking good, except the grill like you said lol. What kind of lift on it? Rock Crawler?

Maybe the recall goes by the year? Mine is a 09, I remember Overlander said his was not a recall either. The red jeep was a 016 with 6000 miles, rock krawler lift and control arms, had stainless brake lines already, an Adams front driveshaft, has been regeared, different muffler, seemed pretty legit. I think he ended up buying it for 35k after I left

Placed an order Sunday, got half of it from white santa
IMG_0723.JPG
And half from brown santa
IMG_0724.JPG
Came from same place on same order, weird.
Bought these a while ago
IMG_0725.JPG
And figured out they are too short, a local guy makes them so going to go get longer ones made tomorrow. I think that's all, trying to get ready to meet up at Bundy Hill Sunday to do some flex testing with VeruGE*144 to make sure they are good to go for now

Placed an order Sunday, got half of it from white santa
View attachment 271874
And half from brown santa
View attachment 271875
Came from same place on same order, weird.
Bought these a while ago
View attachment 271876
And figured out they are too short, a local guy makes them so going to go get longer ones made tomorrow. I think that's all, trying to get ready to meet up at Bundy Hill Sunday to do some flex testing with VeruGE*144 to make sure they are good to go for now

That's cool that you have a local guy to make your brake lines. Are you just doing the rears for now?

I've never used one of those bleeders. Is that a one person operation with that kit?

Sounds like it, I hope it is cause I'm usually by myself in the garage! It's the one VeruGE*144 got and sounded like it worked well

I have the motive bleeder and it is a 1 person operation. makes it easy since the tank keeps fluid and pressure on the system while you bleed the brakes.

I've tried some of the others and IMO the motive is by far the easiest to use. :thumb:

That's cool that you have a local guy to make your brake lines. Are you just doing the rears for now?

I either need to get the rear brake lines on or leave them loose before Sunday so I don't rip them loose, the front ones are long enough the way they are but II eventually want to change all four of them

I either need to get the rear brake lines on or leave them loose before Sunday so I don't rip them loose, the front ones are long enough the way they are but II eventually want to change all four of them

Don't you have drop brackets? If not I can give the ones I just took of my jeep in case you won't get a chance to swap the rears. I am pretty sure I saved them.

I did before I lowered it but when I put my jks lift kit on my neighbors 4 door I moved them to his. Saturday night will be my next chance so if you find them maybe throw them in just in case [emoji106]

Top Bottom