My billet rubi build

Awesome build! Love your jeep!

I've been looking through your thread and noticed you painted the interior of your hardtop. Have you had any issues with the paint flaking off or any negative experiences from spraying the interior of the hardtop?

Awesome build! Love your jeep!

I've been looking through your thread and noticed you painted the interior of your hardtop. Have you had any issues with the paint flaking off or any negative experiences from spraying the interior of the hardtop?

Thanks! No negative experiences with the rustoleum bed liner inside the hard top. My passenger front headliner piece is starting to come loose so I guess I'll have to reglue it but that's about it.

Great build, how do you like the ps diff covers? And what was your process to get the spider a different color

Great build, how do you like the ps diff covers? And what was your process to get the spider a different color

They are definitely strong. I ran into a rock pretty hard recently and it only scratched the paint. Here is a video of it happening.
http://youtu.be/s_RLstrzTnU
Also they suck to paint the spider a different color. Takes a long time to mask off but it looks awesome in the end.

How do you like those general grabbers? Would you get them over the new BFG all terrains?

They worked fine for me. I bought them used. I put about 8-9k on them. I've never had the bfg a/t. I now have 37" Nitto trail grapplers.

What did you use for paint to do it?

I used rustoleum primer and then a metallic silver rustoleum on the spider. Last step was rustoleum bed liner for the black.

Sweet build, have you upgraded your alt?

No I haven't. The stock 160a seems to be keeping up just fine for now. I did get a quote from Singer alternators on an upgraded one. $500 for one that outputs 170a at idle and 275a peak.

Top Bottom