Mrs.2013rubirick build thread

I had a 2014 glk 350
I really did love it, it just didn't wheel very good :cheesy:

Those are pretty nice and I havent seen too many issues with them.

That's going to be an adjustment. JK is nice, but it's not a Benz.

As far as ride quality it's not as nice but as far as luxury a loaded Rubicon with leather comes pretty close. To be honest about 80% of the Mercedes Benz you see on the road don't have real leather. They have what is called MB Tex which is simulated.

At least i already knew what i was getting into/changing to, the benefits definitely make up for the amenities the benz had that the jeep doesn't.

Maybe, but still not the same. I knew what I was getting into too. Doesn't mean I don't want or miss the Benz. 😉 Different animals. That's all I'm saying. You'll love the jeep...obviously

Maybe, but still not the same. I knew what I was getting into too. Doesn't mean I don't want or miss the Benz. 😉 Different animals. That's all I'm saying. You'll love the jeep...obviously

For what we do the Mercedes isn't nearly as practical as the Jeep is for her, I would take my jeep over a Mercedes any day.

For what we do the Mercedes isn't nearly as practical as the Jeep is for her, I would take my jeep over a Mercedes any day.

Same! I prefer the Jeep because of function. One of my hobbies is going shooting out in the desert which wouldn't be very practical unless I had a G wagon. Master Certified employees get great deals on the vehicles to lease or buy but I still didnt get one. When I miss driving a Benz I just wait for Monday to roll around again :bleh::thumb:

Same! I prefer the Jeep because of function. One of my hobbies is going shooting out in the desert which wouldn't be very practical unless I had a G wagon. Master Certified employees get great deals on the vehicles to lease or buy but I still didnt get one. When I miss driving a Benz I just wait for Monday to roll around again :bleh::thumb:

Ya we ended up with the Mercedes because one of my really good friends owns a Mercedes dealership. So he gave us a really good deal.

Ya we ended up with the Mercedes because one of my really good friends owns a Mercedes dealership. So he gave us a really good deal.

Definitely helps to have connections. I apologize for hijacking the build thread. Looking forward to seeing the upcoming progress. Subscribed!

I love MB. I was looking at an E63 AMG when I bought the jeep. Glad I bought the jeep, but some days I do dream about those other cars. :sigh:

Straight baller right there. The 63 AMGs are tight. I could only afford the AMG wheel upgrade. Lol. Did you have a MB before?

Straight baller right there. The 63 AMGs are tight. I could only afford the AMG wheel upgrade. Lol. Did you have a MB before?

Nope. Never spent more than $10k on my personal vehicle before buying Knuckles (wife's rides are a different story). I was looking at used ones. I'll prefer to let some other sucka eat the depreciation. ;)

Should of went black with lots of CHROME!! Lol .....red looks great !! Congrats!! Can't wait to see the finished product!!

Top Bottom