Mojave Cross Desert Camping Trip - Novemeber 17th

It's been a while since I've been offroading. I need to get my priorities straight... :). Love to join in on the fun.

Good Morning Eddie,

Can you put me down as a maybe. Still can't get my wife to go camping :grayno:

J. R.

HOLY COW!! I finally got time to catch up on this thread and there's a LOT of people signed up for this thing :crazyeyes:

Just to remind you all, this is an easy camping trip and you don't even have to stick it in 4WD to see the cross. In fact, the cross is just beside a paved road. I'm not saying that you won't have a good time but, I can almost guarantee that you won't need 4LO the whole trip. Just wanted to make sure you all know what you're getting yourself into - this is a sight seeing and camping trip more than anything :yup:

Having said that, I've updated the list and I think I'm going to have to cap this group at 20 and mainly because of where we will be going out to and knowing that camp spots big enough for a group this big can be hard to come by. Please know that it'll be slow going so you'll need to be patient and, thanks to the recent time change, the odds of getting to camp with the sun still up may not be possible. I should also note that this is a DRY camping trip meaning, there are NO bathrooms, water or trash recepticals available the whole way. Please be sure to be ready to pack out what you pack in. Also, there's a good chance that it's going to be cold - really cold and enough so that they're expecting snow this weekend. Not trying to scare any of you off but, I think you need to be aware of what to expect.

I will post up more information about this run on the original post soon. Please let me know if you have any questions.

awe, bummer :grayno:

Yeah, I was hoping to hang out with the SoCal crew a little before I head home for good, but Knuckles has not been in Reno since August 26th! And I've been stuck in Vegas for much of that time as well. :icon_crazy:

Wish it was this weekend.

Yeah, I was hoping to hang out with the SoCal crew a little before I head home for good, but Knuckles has not been in Reno since August 26th! And I've been stuck in Vegas for much of that time as well. :icon_crazy:

Wish it was this weekend.

Do you need a jeep to drive?

Great to see you guys on here and looking forward to wheeling with you on a nice relaxing trip. :rock:

This will be great to see some familiar faces. :yup:

Also, there's a good chance that it's going to be cold - really cold and enough so that they're expecting snow this weekend.

That's what this :honey: is for... :brows:
I'm looking forward to the nice scenic drive!

Top Bottom