Moab Trip March 14th - March 22nd, 2015

Hey Guys,

I have some news to share! I'm really sad to say but I will be unable to make this trip this year but fingers crossed for the next one. A lot has happened this wekend and we have several tuff decisions that we are having to make with quite a few changes for the good lying ahead. More to follow on this situation soon... This is really hard but will be well worth it when all said and done! Family comes first! :)

I can't wait for the pictures to show up!

I might be up for this. Was planning to go out to EJS for a couple days but haven't seen any threads for that but would be fun to make a run with fellow members. Put me as a maybe but not the whole time. Would come out for a couple days.

Haven't read through all the posts but you making any requirements for this run in terms of upgrades?

I might be up for this. Was planning to go out to EJS for a couple days but haven't seen any threads for that but would be fun to make a run with fellow members. Put me as a maybe but not the whole time. Would come out for a couple days.

Haven't read through all the posts but you making any requirements for this run in terms of upgrades?

As of now we have no requirements at all. There are so many trails in Moab that you can take any jeep there. The trails we have listed are a broad mix but mostly on the harder side. Here is a link to the Red Rock 4-Wheelers list of ratings and about them. This site should list the recommended rig specs per run as well. You do not have to do every run we have listed if you do not want too.

I am actually going to be there with my brother (he drives a Scout, no accounting for good taste), would love to meet up and meet the group.

I am debating this trip or trying to meet up with the Wayalife run to MOAB. I will let you know in the next couple weeks as more details emerge but keep me on the maybe for now.

Plans have changed. We will not make it this year. Maybe next year. Taking the jeep in to ORE around this time and spending our vacation money. Have a good time.

Last edited:
Figured I'd bump this! Trying to make this happen now. I will be worthless that week if I don't go knowing all you guys will be out there constantly sending me pictures and tell me how great of a time your having and how I shouldn't have miss it (Just like the kickoff run) so I might as well take the week off work and go with you guys so I don't waste a week just moping around. :)

Figured I'd bump this! Trying to make this happen now. I will be worthless that week if I don't go knowing all you guys will be out there constantly sending me pictures and tell me how great of a time your having and how I shouldn't have miss it (Just like the kickoff run) so I might as well take the week off work and go with you guys so I don't waste a week just moping around. :)

Sounds good to me. You better be there.

Ya basically :cheesy:

Top Bottom