Moab Trip March 14th - March 22nd, 2015

Here's the deal. I get up at 5:00 am everyday for work and so I wake up automatically that early. My wife has pointed out that vacations mean not having to get up so early but apparently my brain doesn't understand that.

I'm assuming that since everyone is driving to Moab to do trails that they don't plan on sleeping in too late.

What do you guys think of meeting at 8:00? And meet at the Holiday Inn since it's on the way out of town for everyone.

We will be driving all night tomorrow and Saturday morning. We might be a little tired for 8am. How about 9?

We will be driving all night tomorrow and Saturday morning. We might be a little tired for 8am. How about 9?

Sounds perfect. We'll plan on 9:00. And if that needs to change just let me know. Like I said, my wife won't mind sleeping in a little later.

I'm fine with either but 9am will be warmer :cheesy: holiday inn is easy to meet up at its on the left leaving town. We are staying next to moab regional hospital just off center street.

Sounds perfect. We'll plan on 9:00. And if that needs to change just let me know. Like I said, my wife won't mind sleeping in a little later.

OK I'll pm you my cell number so we can keep in touch easier. Let's plan on 9 and if things change we will let you know.

Well I just spent the last three hours giving anesthesia for a ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm. Not exactly how I wanted to kick off the vacation. Was hoping for a good night's sleep but that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes. :yawn37:

Looks like my wife is driving the first leg!

See you in Moab. :honey:

I'm not loaded up yet but I'll be gone by 1. Resting somewhere in Colorado then on to moab sat morning. Can't wait.

Didn't bother to stop and say hi in Gunnison? Not cool dude[/QUOTE]

DAAAMMM!! Called out!

Don't you know he is on a mission!

Didn't bother to stop and say hi in Gunnison? Not cool dude

Very true very true. But if you could see what it takes to get my wife and two kids in and out of the JK you would realize that it would have added an hour on to the trip at least!

Promise I won't let it happen again!

Top Bottom