MOAB - FORK YEAH : Poison Spider Mesa / Gold Bar Rim / Golden Spike [Part 3 of 3]

Loving these videos and watching all you guys and gals having a blast together. The production on this mini series is amazing. I'll watch them all again before I head to Moab. It's on the top of my bucket list for wheeling trips! Thanks for sharing! Cheers!!

Looked like a fun trip, I had to watch all three videos again.

This is another bucket list item for me... Moab is a must go someday for me. Thanks for sharing :beer:

Was finally able to sit down and watch the entire video, did not disappoint! Looks like a great time, even with the break at the end. Goes to show what good friends are worth :thumb:

Awesome video guys, once again excellent production and thank you for sharing your adventures with all of us. Now I cannot wait to being in Moab next year. :rock:

Amazing video thank you Eddie and Cindy
I like the soundtracks that are used in the videos they always match and hit the spot
Thank you

Fork Yeah

Could hardly stand the Forking Suspense after watching part one & two!

Another great production Cindy & Eddie..

Keep the shinny side up & JEEP On..

Awesome as always! Man, I need to get out of this office and hit the trails with you guys sometime...especially since I'm not way the heck up in Seattle anymore!

It's been a crappy couple of weeks, and I've barely been on. This video made it a little better. And worse because I'm really jealous of you all lmao. Great vid guys. One day hopefully I'll make it to one of these trips.

Btw, did I detect a little sarcasm with the "enthusiastic fan"? Lmao

Just had a chance to run thru the last installment of an excellent series...Poison Spider & Gold Bar are both on my list for 2017 EJS...how fortuitous to have both Mel & Jim on hand for a trail repair! As always, nicely done Eddie & Cindy...

I just made my reservations for accommodations for the next EJS...it can't come soon enough...

Another awesome video. Eddie I noticed you eat dinner and breakfast @ 9:45 either that or you need to check your clock. Lol.. thank again for the videos.

Top Bottom