MedixJK build thread

Just a quick update as i havent been on here much lately...i finally got the chance to work my dream job as a firefighter for the city of richmond, ky. So for the past 15 weeks, ive been tackling the recruit academy... and with two young kids and hours of nightly homework following a day of training, it definately wasnt easy. Yesterday, i graduated and will start work this week as a firefighter/paramedic...and i now have my life back lol

Just a quick update as i havent been on here much lately...i finally got the chance to work my dream job as a firefighter for the city of richmond, ky. So for the past 15 weeks, ive been tackling the recruit academy... and with two young kids and hours of nightly homework following a day of training, it definately wasnt easy. Yesterday, i graduated and will start work this week as a firefighter/paramedic...and i now have my life back lol

Congrats brother! Happy to hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice brah! Hard work pays off.

Congrats, love your job and you will never "have" to work another day

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's awesome brother!! Congrats.

Congrats! Take Care and Be Safe!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congratulations on your accomplishment!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom