MedixJK build thread

LOL! Post #1 on your build thread! Funny how this shit escalates isn't it?! Jeeps lookin really good!
Ha thanks, yea shit escalates quickly for sure. Especially if the wife enjoys it and likes to drive it ;-)
Looking good Matt makes you feel good to see the little one getting into it
Yea my youngest wants to help me do everything, which can be exhausting at times, but i wouldnt want it any other way.

Ha thanks, yea shit escalates quickly for sure. Especially if the wife enjoys it and likes to drive it ;-)

Yea my youngest wants to help me do everything, which can be exhausting at times, but i wouldnt want it any other way.

I heard that bud that's what I got to look forward too in the future that is haha not right now

Soooo excited to see it installed and in action. It's going to be bad ass. Let's see that rear end when it's done!

Dooood!! So exciting. You got the back end wrapped up yet?
still on the rack. Should be done tomorrow.

Soooo excited to see it installed and in action. It's going to be bad ass. Let's see that rear end when it's done!
i should got a pic today with the cover off, but, i was in a rush when i went to check on it. Lockers and gears are installed, just gotta dial it in.

Hell yeah! You still going to try and road trip it? :yup:
thats probably my plan. Can i fit a prorock in a 4 door jk? Lol

Dude, you gotta slow down. You're running out of things to do.
ha you and i both know thats not possible lol.

Just picked up Wampa from the shop. Rear locker and 4.88 installed. The difference is rediculous. Well worth the cost. Now i just have to wire the locker up to the switches.

Just picked up Wampa from the shop. Rear locker and 4.88 installed. The difference is rediculous. Well worth the cost. Now i just have to wire the locker up to the switches.

My favorite mod so far was gearing...its night and day. Wait to you feel that thing crawl in 4L now

Top Bottom