MedixJK build thread

What made you decide to go with the Eaton e locker? A rear locker is my next purchase.
Im just more familiar with them. Ive seen a few lockers fail to engage, all of which have been arbs. With that said, thats probably in large part due to the fact the are more widely used. I have no doubt arb makes a nice product but, to each their own i guess.

Im just more familiar with them. Ive seen a few lockers fail to engage, all of which have been arbs. With that said, thats probably in large part due to the fact the are more widely used. I have no doubt arb makes a nice product but, to each their own i guess.

Okay cool well I'm interested in which one you got and where you got it from. I was looking at either arb or Eaton

I would have went with Eaton but they don't make a locker for the Sterling, and I'm OCD and need my stuff to match, so ARBs it is for me. Plus I picked an ARB up for the Dana 60 already for $500...didn't even have to eat the guys ass to get it that cheap lol

Okay cool well I'm interested in which one you got and where you got it from. I was looking at either arb or Eaton
Here you go.
http://m.quadratec.com/products/product.php?pid=16100+1016
One going in the dynatrac as well.
I would have went with Eaton but they don't make a locker for the Sterling, and I'm OCD and need my stuff to match, so ARBs it is for me. Plus I picked an ARB up for the Dana 60 already for $500...didn't even have to eat the guys ass to get it that cheap lol
Thats always a plus when you dont have to do that. I dont wanna do a compressor, or at least not yet so eaton was the obvious choice.

Phase 2 is officially underway.

Parts on order:
-Dynatrac Prorock 44 w/ Eaton elocker
-37x12.50 Cooper STT pros
-KMC Machetes (non-beadlock)
-Eaton elocker and regear (rear)
-Evo sliders
-Crawler Conceptz tire carrier
-switch pros 8

4 counts of indecent exposure... 2 counts of lewd, lascivious behavior, and one count - pure jealousy Wild-Hogs-john-c-mcginley-29208207-1024-576.jpg

Hey Matt congrats on the new house and don't worry you'll a nook or cranny to fit some parts

Haha I figured that. If there's a chance it'll touch a rock, night as well use rattle paint cans lol

I think the only thing i can say ive ever really liked the powdercoat on was the wheels. And maybe he body armor. Cage is nice but now that I want to weld more tube into it idk what im gonna do.

I think the only thing i can say ive ever really liked the powdercoat on was the wheels. And maybe he body armor. Cage is nice but now that I want to weld more tube into it idk what im gonna do.

Im going back and forth on the tire carrier. Most of me says save the money and paint it lol.

GCM2 has me hooked on satin black. Now im kind of addicted.

Everything i have done during my swap is a satin black. Axles and all. Other then the red pieces.

EDIT: Guess doesnt say much since all he back powdercoat is too lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom