MedixJK build thread

Finally got around to centering the axles on this thing with some JKS trackbars i bought off Hinrichs. Also figured out the cause my jeep pulling to the right. One of the factory bushings on the front trackbar was shot. Drives like a dream now!

Finally got around to centering the axles on this thing with some JKS trackbars i bought off Hinrichs. Also figured out the cause my jeep pulling to the right. One of the factory bushings on the front trackbar was shot. Drives like a dream now!

Good deal.

Yea so, they sent me home on meds to slow my heart rate but it was still irregular (afib). By the time i got to my cardiologist appt, my heart had converted back to a normal rhythm on its own. They sent me home wearing a portable heart monitor that records my ekg for 24 hrs. Gotta follow up this afternoon.
Thanks for checking up on me.

was just catching up on the build thread and saw this, glad everything turned out ok - I had the same issue about a year and a half ago, f'n afib shit... pretty freakin scary like your heart is going to beat right out of your chest... almost couldn't walk myself into the ER... was in for 3 days, wife prego and out 1 ear old... yeah fun time! They attributed it to stress and anxiety... Go figure! Now I take a nice little pill everyday with a baby aspirin...

It's like Gods little wake up call... def gets your attention!

On a build note - love the bumper!

was just catching up on the build thread and saw this, glad everything turned out ok - I had the same issue about a year and a half ago, f'n afib shit... pretty freakin scary like your heart is going to beat right out of your chest... almost couldn't walk myself into the ER... was in for 3 days, wife prego and out 1 ear old... yeah fun time! They attributed it to stress and anxiety... Go figure! Now I take a nice little pill everyday with a baby aspirin...

It's like Gods little wake up call... def gets your attention!

On a build note - love the bumper!

Thanks alot buddy. Funny you say that. This is the second time its happened. The first time, my wife was 8-9 months pregnant w our 4 year old.

Look what showed up! Thanks Eddie and Cindy. Im sure they will work great. Thanks again for the give away!

Attachments

• 1449864328837.jpg
    1449864328837.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 223
Finally gave in and put a new lid on my rig.

Attachments

• 1449950230974.jpg
    1449950230974.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 200
  • 1449950253563.jpg
    1449950253563.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 219
Thanks alot buddy. Funny you say that. This is the second time its happened. The first time, my wife was 8-9 months pregnant w our 4 year old.

So, the last time this happened, your wife was pregnant, and when it happened to Donnie his wife was pregnant?

Matt, it seems like someone needs to be peeing on a stick.

So, the last time this happened, your wife was pregnant, and when it happened to Donnie his wife was pregnant?

Matt, it seems like someone needs to be peeing on a stick.

Ha. She better not be. I wont be wheeling ever.....Im gonna make myself a doctors appt. Then i wont have to worry about it.

This makes me rethink a factory top again versus a treetop, but I just can't decide.
Ill be honest, the trektop has a cool different look. But i did lose space, and everyone is going to them so you lose the "different" factor...so i went back.

Anybody have a factory soft top that does this? Its above the b pillar, and leaks a bit. Is that way it should be laying? If so maybe i just need some weather stripping?

Top Bottom