MedixJK build thread

Havent posted a progress pic in a while. Gonna be a busy week. Wampa will be getting Coast front drive line, Dynomax cat-back system, Evo Skids and theres a No limits disconnect somewhere in the garage waiting on an anonymous wayalifer to send my rubi sway lol.

Attachments

• 1437232248330.jpg
    1437232248330.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 311
Is that shaft any better than a sport shaft? Regarding the old one

The aftermarket driveshaft will be better than the stock one. It is a little smaller around so it provides clearance for the exhaust when you lift the jeep and get the suspension flexing. It also eliminates the "boot" in the middle of the driveshaft that can be torn and ruin the shaft. It also replaces the factory joints with a CV style set up that will work better at higher angles. To replace your driveshaft with an aftermarket one like this though you will need to be lifted 3 inches or more and I believe will need adjustable lower control arms.

Got the Dynomax Evoultion system on yesterday. Pretty pleased with it so far. Gives the 3.6 a strong sound without making sound like a fast n furious car.

Man, I'm really looking forward to seeing this rig in a few weeks!

Thanks Trev. Its a work in progress for sure. Started out pretty bare bones, soccer mom style so i feel like its come along way. Putting on EVO oil pan skid as we speak.

Thanks Trev. Its a work in progress for sure. Started out pretty bare bones, soccer mom style so i feel like its come along way. Putting on EVO oil pan skid as we speak.

Have fun torqueing those down, it was a bitch for me. And make sure you go slow, over heard from a few guys on here that they broke off a few bolts :eek:

Have fun torqueing those down, it was a bitch for me. And make sure you go slow, over heard from a few guys on here that they broke off a few bolts :eek:
it was a bit nerve racking. The bolts are a bitch to get to with the skid on. I also dont have an "inch pounds" torque wrench so, they are tightened to my personal spec for now lol.

Top Bottom