Looking for Norcal / Bay Area jeepers:

I'm in Vallejo. We should try to set a meet greet. Get a bunch of Jeepers together for some food and drinks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Love to!

I live in SLC but commute out to SFO for work and stay in Marin. My Jeep is here for the time being and would love a get together or a run that is suitable to a stocker (Rubi)....not to be confused with a stalker. That's different.

Last edited:
My Jeep is in Marin and I need to get it home to SLC one of these days. I still have yet to get it dirty...it's just a few weeks old. If you know any where in in the Sonoma area I'd love to get out. It has to be something a stock Rubi can handle...my build consists of slush mats so far!

There is a OHV park about two hours north of Sonoma (that's where I'm at) that I took my rubicon the week I got it some fun stuff out there rocks mud and hills

Hey Brandon -- I would definitely be interested wheeling with other Nor Cal folks. I'm about 35 min south of you in SJB.

Cheers,

-jim

:beer:

I grew up in a small town about 30 min from SLC called Park City. Small world!

I have heard rumors of a fabled land high in the mountains called Park City, shrouded in mist and....

Great place PC...my wife used to work at place up on Main St. years ago. We are down in the city in the Aves. The crowds just left town and PC is settling back after the Sundance invasion just ended.

Your Greenmachine looks AWESOME. Throwback name to childhood. Very cool.

There is a OHV park about two hours north of Sonoma (that's where I'm at) that I took my rubicon the week I got it some fun stuff out there rocks mud and hills

My cousin and his family and much of mine (couple generations back) are from Sonoma. I took the Jeep out for a drive up over Cobb Mountain toward Kelseyville, for the drive and to check out the wreckage of the fires. Looks like there might be some fun areas to explore. Whats the OHV park? I am free Sunday and Monday with time to kill, so I might head up to check it out. What will conditions be like with all this rain???

My cousin and his family and much of mine (couple generations back) are from Sonoma. I took the Jeep out for a drive up over Cobb Mountain toward Kelseyville, for the drive and to check out the wreckage of the fires. Looks like there might be some fun areas to explore. Whats the OHV park? I am free Sunday and Monday with time to kill, so I might head up to check it out. What will conditions be like with all this rain???

It's south cow mountain there is a staging area in Ukiah (main entrance) and another staging area on the lake port side the gates may be shut due to rain the there is a number to call to see if the gate is open the live web cam doesn't work

I have heard rumors of a fabled land high in the mountains called Park City, shrouded in mist and....

Great place PC...my wife used to work at place up on Main St. years ago. We are down in the city in the Aves. The crowds just left town and PC is settling back after the Sundance invasion just ended.

Your Greenmachine looks AWESOME. Throwback name to childhood. Very cool.

Thank you sir!!!

Top Bottom