Looking for Norcal / Bay Area jeepers:

zooplancton

hi guys,
i apologize if this is in the wrong forum. (mods please move or remove if you need)

i'm looking to connect with some jeep folks here in NorCal to hit the sierras with this coming summer. if your NorCal and are looking for
some good, down to earth people who love camping, we'd love to meet.

We've been wheeling and camping in Plumas National Forest the past 4 years and Bear Valley the past 2 years. we are looking to explore more of Bear Valley as its closer to the bay area.
thanks in advance! :beer:
Brandon

I'm about 1hr 45 minutes from Bear Valley. If you get anything set up let me know. We're big on camping too. Grew up in San Jose and just moved up north a bit 2 years ago.

hi guys,
i apologize if this is in the wrong forum. (mods please move or remove if you need)

i'm looking to connect with some jeep folks here in NorCal to hit the sierras with this coming summer. if your NorCal and are looking for
some good, down to earth people who love camping, we'd love to meet.

We've been wheeling and camping in Plumas National Forest the past 4 years and Bear Valley the past 2 years. we are looking to explore more of Bear Valley as its closer to the bay area.
thanks in advance! [emoji481]
Brandon
I am up in the area about an hour 45 from San Jose.
I'm about 1hr 45 minutes from Bear Valley. If you get anything set up let me know. We're big on camping too. Grew up in San Jose and just moved up north a bit 2 years ago.
And I just noticed that you are in lights Ferry. I just moved to oakdale

awesome, thank you! we'll be heading back up there in the spring, just wanted to start early to get to potentially know people.
thanks!
brandon

And I just noticed that you are in lights Ferry. I just moved to oakdale[/QUOTE]

Right on. I'll keep an eye out for your Jeep.

I'm in Richmond and want to get out more. I've just done Frank Raines and Knoxville. Also did 1/4 of slick rock. Usually go to lake alpine in July.

I'll organize a weekend trip to Death Valley. I know the place very well. Looking to do it late March into early April.

I'll be residing in Oakley CA here by the end of this month, while I still have no jeep yet, I'll be looking to go wheeling hopefully by the time late spring rolls around or early summer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Alpine Lake is awesome in the summer.

Yea it's pretty cool. I have a fun relaxing time. Last year first time with my jeep. 800 miles on it when I was on slick rock. Hopefully the flies won't be taking over the camp ground this year

This summer I will be looking to run barret lake, slick rock and niagara rim. Maybe we could get a group together to run all 3.

Marin Sonoma Trails?

I'm out in the north bay... love finding reasons to get out and wheel

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My Jeep is in Marin and I need to get it home to SLC one of these days. I still have yet to get it dirty...it's just a few weeks old. If you know any where in in the Sonoma area I'd love to get out. It has to be something a stock Rubi can handle...my build consists of slush mats so far!

Top Bottom