Lets see stickers !

Since black is not an option :rolleyes2: What color WAL windshield banner should I go with. Silver or White. (I cant decide but am leaning towards silver :idontknow: ) UNLESS Dune option is anywhere in the near future ***Hint Hint WOL!!!*** ;)

P3180486.jpg

Since black is not an option :rolleyes2: What color WAL windshield banner should I go with. Silver or White. (I cant decide but am leaning towards silver :idontknow: ) UNLESS Dune option is anywhere in the near future ***Hint Hint WOL!!!*** ;)

P3180486.jpg

I would have to say....hey nice rig! Silver would look good though.

P3180486.jpg

Silver Yup

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

P3180486.jpg

I was thinking same thing. I ordered the silver and would rather have black. I thought about taking mine and letting someone local make a black one. I wonder if Eddie would mind.

I was thinking same thing. I ordered the silver and would rather have black. I thought about taking mine and letting someone local make a black one. I wonder if Eddie would mind.

LOL. There is this little thing called copyright/trademark infringement. But hey, guess peeps can do what they want. I'd at very minimum email the company you wish to pilfer the logo of....in this case WAL.

LOL. There is this little thing called copyright/trademark infringement. But hey, guess peeps can do what they want. I'd at very minimum email the company you wish to pilfer the logo of....in this case WAL.

I'm not trying to pilfer from anyone. I just sent a message to Eddie to find out if I can have him make them in black or get one made.

I just painted it with flat spray paint. 3 coats with 1 grey spray primer base. I'm going to Spray it with Raptor liner when I spray my buddy's Jeep. I'm not a fan of plasty dip. I've seen it fail badly on a few other Jeeps.

Added mine.......I like black not as easy to see but I like it......

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130411_192340.png
    ForumRunner_20130411_192340.png
    309.3 KB · Views: 500
Can't buy them for the window in black so this was my only option......Maybe black will be an option I might be starting something lol

I want a matte black windshield banner and matte black rear fender Project-JK.com ones. I'll be messaging Eddie when the time comes to buy those if he doesn't start making them in those colors by then lol

I don't know how I missed this before...funny shit dude lmao

I'm diggin the strap things you've got in there...looks cool. Your rigs awesome

Thanks lol yeah it was a Christmas gift. I think it's kinda cool too. Smittybilt C-res system.

Top Bottom