king bump stops

They are all jeep smart and love the advice but the quick smashing posts really make me steer toward the other jeep sites. Sucks for wayalife and owner cause that is all taken
in to consideration for advertisers.
Wayalife is loosing out because of all the negativity they get about half the money for advertising as the "other guys"
Unless someone starts regulating the "s" talkers it won't change.

And trust me it's what I do so this is extremely factual. Forums are a big business

They are all jeep smart and love the advice but the quick smashing posts really make me steer toward the other jeep sites. Sucks for wayalife and owner cause that is all taken
Wayalife is loosing out because of all the negativity they get about half the money for advertising as the "other guys"

And trust me it's what I do so this is extremely factual. Forums are a big business

Ahh so you run a forum too...why don't get your self into your own forum and don't come back to WAL to sell your shit.

Actually the only reason I know is i run a ford dealership.
I have nothing to do with the Internet. I rely solely on people that do. That's the way these days.
if you read what I actually post I just have a jk like you, and do mods.
If I have something to sell I post it in the sell section, if I have a question I ask, if I figure something out I share.
Not sure where I have gone wrong

:thinking: So now it's obvious that you do not know anything about this site or the owners based on the above post. You just proved all of our points about only being here to sell your shit. If you were a regular you'd know that this post makes you look like even more of a stupidass...:naw:

I just read this again and cannot believe you posted something so monumentally stupid. :cheesy: "Extremely factual" :cheesy:
Again, had you been a regular (and you've been a member longer than I), you would have an idea how monumentally fucking stupid it really was....

Last edited:
Wayalife is loosing out because of all the negativity they get about half the money for advertising as the "other guys."

Yep. It's all about money here on Wayalife.

You been hanging around with Al Bundy? :thinking:

And trust me it's what I do so this is extremely factual.

Seems legit.

I have nothing to do with the Internet.

Yet you are here...........posting............

Actually the only reason I know is i run a ford dealership.
I have nothing to do with the Internet. I rely solely on people that do. That's the way these days.
if you read what I actually post I just have a jk like you, and do mods.
If I have something to sell I post it in the sell section, if I have a question I ask, if I figure something out I share.
Not sure where I have gone wrong

Put your helmet back on so you don't hurt yourself.

Top Bottom