Kick me off and the site and you won't have to deal with me anymore

WTF are you talking about? I will leave. It's my choice when to, if I don't get kicked off first. Do I care if I get kicked off? No. I am welcomed here by some. But not these guys.

Just leave. You can't, though, can you? You'd rather argue, even if no one agrees with you. Do I care if someone builds their own, "EVO sliders?" No. Do I care about you butting in and derailing other people's threads, every time you think you can make a point? YES! Hit the bricks man.

Yep, you sure are sorry. YOU drug her thread into it intentionally and for what. To prove sharkey wrong. Because he didn't like something built by another member? So you had to come to his rescue and champion his cause. You couldn't even remember his name a few posts back. You also slimed up another users post about building his own rotopax mount. Yea dude, we get it. We are smart and figured it out like 300 posts ago. You think your agenda trumps anything else going on in here. What are you five? You want a cookie? WTF DUDE.

Yep, you sure are sorry. YOU drug her thread into it intentionally and for what. To prove sharkey wrong. Because he didn't like something built by another member? So you had to come to his rescue and champion his cause. You couldn't even remember his name a few posts back. You also slimed up another users post about building his own rotopax mount. Yea dude, we get it. We are smart and figured it out like 300 posts ago. You think your agenda trumps anything else going on in here. What are you five? You want a cookie? WTF DUDE.

No, you don't get. I could care less for anything on this site. Not the people, just what is posted and said.

Did you get pissed over Northridge, or something? The majority of your posts have been assie, since then. Have fun. Enjoy your private thread.

Profile Hacked on this site

On WAL you will need to watch out for moderators/owner changing shit in your profile or settings. I had my avatar changed. Very professional. Thanks.

[emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]......NOT. This guy was beyond full retard. Will be happy to not have him muddling up every damn thread. [emoji106]

Top Bottom