July 15. Denver Crew, Red Cone is open! Let's Go!

Candid

Brush up on camera skills. Worth remembering. Side note: who replenishes that flag on top and how can I contribute. Seems special.

Long story. Not happy about it. Way too much movement in the front driveshaft.

Sent from my SM-N920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Driveshaft itself or one of the gearbox yokes? If the driveshaft itself, can you just pull it and run this trail in 2wd with a rear locker? Looks like this trail may work out for that.

Count me in. I have a couple other rigs that may join. Will post their status as soon as I get it from them.

That is what I was thinking. I'll be pulling apart Saturday morning.

If it's a bad bearing and you can't fix it right away, you can unbolt the ring gear from the carrier and reinstall the carrier so you can temporarily drive it in 2wd. Eddie did this in one of his Rubicon videos. At least it will prevent further damage if you can't fix it right away.

If it's a bad bearing and you can't fix it right away, you can unbolt the ring gear from the carrier and reinstall the carrier so you can temporarily drive it in 2wd. Eddie did this in one of his Rubicon videos. At least it will prevent further damage if you can't fix it right away.

Just now thought this through. NICE.

If I have to I will. Hoping the pinion nut just came loose. Forgot to check that when i pulled the driveshaft last week.

I gotta back out :( Hope you all have a great time. I'll catch you on the next one.

Just finished installing the track bar relocation and went back to a normal pitman arm then installed my new hydro assist and mount. Unfortunately the drag link is still close to my hydro assist and when flexing it rubs on the pressure line fittings. I'm not feeling comfortable with how it is right now. I just ordered a high steer drag link to move it forward and out of the way so hopefully that is all I need!

I gotta back out :( Hope you all have a great time. I'll catch you on the next one.

Just finished installing the track bar relocation and went back to a normal pitman arm then installed my new hydro assist and mount. Unfortunately the drag link is still close to my hydro assist and when flexing it rubs on the pressure line fittings. I'm not feeling comfortable with how it is right now. I just ordered a high steer drag link to move it forward and out of the way so hopefully that is all I need!

Hope you get it fixed soon.

Good luck with the steering. Catch you next time.

Top Bottom