Jk6 hellcat

Well well !!!
After a number of months, hints here and there, number of some logistic items to deal with it is finally at its new home!!!
I could never imagine I can own something like this. Thank you Brute!!! You’re a dear friend I made here on WAL.
Now back to BS, as you can see I dont have Raiders license plate frame therefore lost a lot of power which will make Ddays disappointed. The burn out he hoped for may never happen 😂😂😂😂!!
Jerry, I’ll see you hopefully very soon to nitpick under and around the beast!!!
Will do my best to have this legacy going as this rig is something you don’t see daily. My transport driver said he was asked questions and pictures were taken at every rest stop he was taking!!!
Until the next post !! Here are the few images!!

Attachments

• IMG_5877.jpeg
    IMG_5877.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7905.jpeg
    IMG_7905.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5867.jpeg
    IMG_5867.jpeg
    342.9 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0245.jpeg
    IMG_0245.jpeg
    182.4 KB · Views: 36
Well well !!!
After a number of months, hints here and there, number of some logistic items to deal with it is finally at its new home!!!
I could never imagine I can own something like this. Thank you Brute!!! You’re a dear friend I made here on WAL.
Now back to BS, as you can see I dont have Raiders license plate frame therefore lost a lot of power which will make Ddays disappointed. The burn out he hoped for may never happen 😂😂😂😂!!
Jerry, I’ll see you hopefully very soon to nitpick under and around the beast!!!
Will do my best to have this legacy going as this rig is something you don’t see daily. My transport driver said he was asked questions and pictures were taken at every rest stop he was taking!!!
Until the next post !! Here are the few images!!
Congrats. Since there are no trails near you, you'd better do a fucking burnout. Don't piss off hochul though.

Trust me, I'm not risking bringing down the wrath of certain little russian lady I know...
Have no fear !! She loves you and your family!! Especially dogs and the horses!!? She can’t stop asking me when can we go see you!! Well now I have an excuse to go 😜😜😜

Top Bottom