Jk6 hellcat

Mahalo Gentlemen... to quote the Dead..."what a long strange trip it's been"...hopefully button it up by the end of July...

Mahalo Gentlemen... to quote the Dead..."what a long strange trip it's been"...hopefully button it up by the end of July...

Fast almost never means quality with this type of build. I appreciate that they are taking their time a bit and mocking things up and test fitting instead of just burning everything in.

P.S. Let me know when you decide to sell it and move on to the next build. ;)

Fast almost never means quality with this type of build. I appreciate that they are taking their time a bit and mocking things up and test fitting instead of just burning everything in.

P.S. Let me know when you decide to sell it and move on to the next build. ;)

I was originally going to be cremated and have my ashes scattered off a Hawaii Kai reef on the south shore of Oahu where we put mom & dad (same place where my sister & I learned to dive 40 years ago)...but my wife said I'm going to be buried in this rig...probably sooner than later...

I was originally going to be cremated and have my ashes scattered off a Hawaii Kai reef on the south shore of Oahu where we put mom & dad (same place where my sister & I learned to dive 40 years ago)...but my wife said I'm going to be buried in this rig...probably sooner than later...

Have some of your ashes mixed in a tank of fuel then run 11 sec quarter miles in the hellcat JK. You will be reincarnated as a bald eagle, guaranteed.

Educate me here. So you can have your front and rear axles in different modes (4High, 4Low, etc)? How does that work?

Also, why does the frame stick out so far in the back?

I love this thread. It doesn't make me jealous or envious, just happy to see someone enjoying the shit outta their life by doing what they want.

Educate me here. So you can have your front and rear axles in different modes (4High, 4Low, etc)?

Axles have to be both be in high or low but beauty of an atlas is u can disengage the rear and still have the front pulling unlike a normal case. You also have a 2wd low.

Educate me here. So you can have your front and rear axles in different modes (4High, 4Low, etc)? How does that work?

Also, why does the frame stick out so far in the back?

U can independently control front and rear axles yes. You'd never run high range on one axle and low in the other unless u want to blow it up. Some have interlocks (if not all) to prevent it. Biggest benefit is being able to do front digs (front axle engaged only, rear in neutral)

U can independently control front and rear axles yes. You'd never run high range on one axle and low in the other unless u want to blow it up. Some have interlocks (if not all) to prevent it. Biggest benefit is being able to do front digs (front axle engaged only, rear in neutral)

Correctamundo...no habla espanole

Axles have to be both be in high or low but beauty of an atlas is u can disengage the rear and still have the front pulling unlike a normal case. You also have a 2wd low.

Interesting... So in my Jeep I have
2Hi - rear axle being powered in High gear
4Hi - both axles being powered in High gear
4Low - both axle being powered in Low gear

But Brute here can do
2Hi - front axle being powered in High gear
2Low - rear axle being powered in Low gear
2Low - front axle being powered in Low gear
4High - both axles being powered in High gear
4Low - both axles being powered in Low gear

The beauty of an Atals is that is built like a brick shithouse...

Interesting... So in my Jeep I have
4Hi - both axles being powered in High gear
4Low - both axle being powered in Low gear

But Brute here can do
2Hi - front axle being powered in High gear
2Low - rear axle being powered in Low gear
2Low - front axle being powered in Low gear
4High - both axles being powered in High gear
4Low - both axles being powered in Low gear

yup.......