JK Poison Spyder RockBrawler II Rear Bumper - Denver FIRST POST

How about driving around with it until you find a stranger having a yard sale. Carry it onto their driveway, put a for sale sign on it and sell it that way. Take your money and go about your way. Or you could make friends with them first help them get their items out, offer to clean up after, and then ask if you can sell it at their yard sale. Make sense?

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

For the sake of my sanity, because I have a feeling the group pile on isn't going to end... could a mod please close this thread? I posted an item at best offer to get it out of my garage and pass it along since I haven't used it and has been sitting. I'll keep it in my garage.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

For the sake of my sanity, because I have a feeling the group pile on isn't going to end... could a mod please close this thread? I posted an item at best offer to get it out of my garage and pass it along since I haven't used it and has been sitting. I'll keep it in my garage.

It probably won't end, and we don't delete threads, however, it does appear that you are trying to contribute based on your other posts. Time will tell. A lot of members here have survived the initial hazing and are still active today. Some get super butthurt, some play the victim roll, and some are just pussies. Stick around and you may just laugh about this one day. Thread is here to stay though.

It probably won't end, and we don't delete threads, however, it does appear that you are trying to contribute based on your other posts. Time will tell. A lot of members here have survived the initial hazing and are still active today. Some get super butthurt, some play the victim roll, and some are just pussies. Stick around and you may just laugh about this one day. Thread is here to stay though.
^^^This^^^ I too have seen that you are trying to contribute. Don't let this get to you. Let it die and keep participating, enjoying your time here, and making friends. Otherwise you won't be here long.

^^^This^^^ I too have seen that you are trying to contribute. Don't let this get to you. Let it die and keep participating, enjoying your time here, and making friends. Otherwise you won't be here long.

I look forward to meeting A lot of people. One question I had was I saw there is some state threads about meets, is there any for Colorado?

I look forward to meeting A lot of people. One question I had was I saw there is some state threads about meets, is there any for Colorado?

I'm not sure if there is. There are several members from there. In fact I believe WJCO is. You could always give a wave and put some feelers out to see if there are others interested.

Edit: WJCO beat me to it..haha.

Welcome from one newbie to another hehe! I'm up by DIA in GVR! Looking forward to tagging along when I get my jeep built again! I have to start from scratch again! Bone stock 08 rubi! Hope to see you around!![emoji112][emoji112]

Will definitely see each other around! Building is the fun of it!! Let me know if you ever want to get together or need a hand with something.

Top Bottom