Jeep Wave from Rhode Island!

Great looking TJ! Curious why you sold the JK though?

thanks for all the welcomes guys! Although I have been on wayalife since 2012, just updating this thread.

Anyway, we got rid of the JK for a few reasons. The main one was I needed a good reliable pickup for work (I work construction, and a 2 door JK wasn't cutting it) and for all my home projects. Needed to trade the JK to get a good truck. The other was I really knew I did not want to keep the 3.8. Not that there is anything wrong with that motor, but well yeah anyway.
We went for about 6 months Jeep-less and we knew we had to get another. Obviously the funds were now short, so I saw this TJ on craigslist and picked it up. It came from California (rust free!) so we jumped on it. It needed some work, new tranny, etc. but it was solid. A major tune up, etc. and it has been brought back to life
Anyway having really missed my previous 97 TJ, it was a no brainer. Things got a little better finance wise, so we having building up the TJ ever since.
I do miss the plush ride and comfort of the JK, but we LOVE how small and nimble this one feels. There may be another JK in the future, but I think this TJ is a keeper.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Thankfully some of this blanking snow is finally receding so time to get Jeepin again!:thumb:

Top Bottom