Jeep Wave From Calgary AB Canada

themdm

I have been watching your videos for years Eddie and crew and have always enjoyed them. I joined Wayalife over a year and a half ago I figured it was time to post.

Thank you very much for introducing me to Honey, now my favourite drink. I used to have it brought up from Texas once a year when family visited but happy to say it is available here as of last month.

I got my Wayalife windshield decal in the mail a few months ago, Happy to say it will go on my new glass on Tue this week. My yearly windshield replacement.

Here is a couple pics of my favourite family member.

Little before and after, 2012 one week after purchase, and one week ago
jeep.jpg

Yesterday in Ya-Ha-Tinda
0Z9A4605-2.jpg

I have been watching your videos for years Eddie and crew and have always enjoyed them. I joined Wayalife over a year and a half ago I figured it was time to post.

Thank you very much for introducing me to Honey, now my favourite drink. I used to have it brought up from Texas once a year when family visited but happy to say it is available here as of last month.

I got my Wayalife windshield decal in the mail a few months ago, Happy to say it will go on my new glass on Tue this week. My yearly windshield replacement.

Here is a couple pics of my favourite family member.

Little before and after, 2012 one week after purchase, and one week ago
View attachment 86999

Yesterday in Ya-Ha-Tinda
View attachment 87000

It is a great looking rig. Next time bring the Honey to Peter's LOL! I still haven't tried it.

Top Bottom