Jeep Photo Challenge

Wow. Thought we could jeep it NorCal but you kept it in the family. How come you never post pics of you working on your rig?

Because when I'm working my hands are full and greasy. Don't want to get my phone yucky ;). Lol. Jason has taken some and sent them to Ricky making fun of him supervising his build ;). 😝

In high school, many years ago, I actually hung my 1979 CJ 5 from a bridge by the winch, I'm trying to find the picture, it was long before digital photography. Lol
It would be prefect for the win. :)
I know I know, it didn't happen without a photo for proof, but it can be done just takes several man sodas, (that's what my kids call beer) a lot of stupidity, and trying to show off in order to accomplish it. When we moved I hid a lot of my stupid (young and dumb) photos. The kids are getting older and I don't want them to see what their father used to do, I'm supposed to be a role model! Lol

In high school, many years ago, I actually hung my 1979 CJ 5 from a bridge by the winch, I'm trying to find the picture, it was long before digital photography. Lol
It would be prefect for the win. :)
I know I know, it didn't happen without a photo for proof, but it can be done just takes several man sodas, (that's what my kids call beer) a lot of stupidity, and trying to show off in order to accomplish it. When we moved I hid a lot of my stupid (young and dumb) photos. The kids are getting older and I don't want them to see what their father used to do, I'm supposed to be a role model! Lol

Let's go out and do this again. I don't have kids yet so I don't need to be a good role model. Lol

Let's go out and do this again. I don't have kids yet so I don't need to be a good role model. Lol

Never tried it with a four door on 40's while drinking wine. You have a trackhoe it would be easy to accomplish! We could try out that synthetic line you've got.
I'm in!
It's a great way to clean out your Jeep, just open the tailgate and you're done.
:D:thumbup:

Top Bottom