Jeep JK Wrangler Steering Attenuator BUY THIS NOW

LOL!! You and me both. I tried my hardest to avoid this stupid thread based on the title alone but I kept getting people telling me that I need to look at it. The whole thing is a joke and I still can't figure out why the OP wouldn't say what the product was or post up any pics. It's almost as if he got something free at Jeep Beach and part of the deal was for him to pimp it on all the forums. :naw:

It's like a train wreck. The harder you try to look way the more you stare..haha.

Because it was his mom's money. He confirmed that for us a few posts ago...haha.

haha let me establish the fact that i make my own living and i support myself like any adult

cant a guy purchase aftermarket parts that he deems effective without everyone saying its a waste of money and im wrong?

haha let me establish the fact that i make my own living and i support myself like any adult

cant a guy purchase aftermarket parts that he deems effective without everyone saying its a waste of money and im wrong?

You can just don't tell everyone to buy it. Do you have teraflex speed bumps by any chance ?

LOL!! You and me both. I tried my hardest to avoid this stupid thread based on the title alone but I kept getting people telling me that I need to look at it. The whole thing is a joke and I still can't figure out why the OP wouldn't say what the product was or post up any pics. It's almost as if he got something free at Jeep Beach and part of the deal was for him to pimp it on all the forums. :naw:

clearly i had it coming.

wayalife has its opinions about the product, and the reason i didnt post product names or company names is because i thought this would happen.

it drove great for a jeep haha jeeeeez man cmon im entitled to modify my jeep as i see fit..

Not sure what that's supposed to mean but, whatever dude. It is your Jeep and you should do what you please with it.

why do some spend thousands on a jeep that only sees pavement? they are entitled to without asking for your opinion. not saying I didnt ask though

Honestly, I don't have a clue as to why people do what they do and really, I don't care. What I do care about are people who come onto my forum to pimp shit and when I see shit like this, my opinion is the only thing that matters.

i spent my money because i was sure the product would do what it states.

Cool, post up a sales receipt. I'd like to see where you bought it from and how much it cost out the door. You know, just in case I decide to buy one too.

the company got booted because everyone on here has opinions that is the wayalife.

Sorry pal, they got the boot because they couldn't stop PIMPING even though they were asked nicely NOT to anymore.

there are plenty of people who installed the attenuator and LOVE IT!!! have you found anyone who said it didnt work as advised, or made things worse?

Honestly, aside from the one other guy on here that you kind of pissed off, you're the only other person that I've ever heard of having one of these.

it does not fix a broken jeep, it improves an already great driving vehicle

Maybe it's just me but if something already drives great, I can't imagine why I throw $140 just because a stand up guy like you says it'll make it drive better.

SteerSmarts is a sister company to Power&sons inc.
all they do is design/test/produce steering components for Ford, Fiat, Chevy.

The Attenuator is a jeep product but the design has been built into other drag links and run for decades.

All their products are tested to the extreme using P&S's test facility.

BTW wouldnt it be splendid if the Attenuator made its way onto the JL

Not sure what that's supposed to mean but, whatever dude. It is your Jeep and you should do what you please with it.

Honestly, I don't have a clue as to why people do what they do and really, I don't care. What I do care about are people who come onto my forum to pimp shit and when I see shit like this, my opinion is the only thing that matters.

Cool, post up a sales receipt. I'd like to see where you bought it from and how much it cost out the door. You know, just in case I decide to buy one too.

Sorry pal, they got the boot because they couldn't stop PIMPING even though they were asked nicely NOT to anymore.

Honestly, aside from the one other guy on here that you kind of pissed off, you're the only other person that I've ever heard of having one of these.

Maybe it's just me but if something already drives great, I can't imagine why I throw $140 just because a stand up guy like you says it'll make it drive better.

so your so high and mighty you wont even peek at the other forums once in awhile? no wonder no one on here installed the product, except my defunct friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
clearly i had it coming.

wayalife has its opinions about the product, and the reason i didnt post product names or company names is because i thought this would happen.

Imagine that, you "thought this would happen" here and that's the reason why you "didn't post product names or company names". :naw:

Imagine that, you "thought this would happen" here and that's the reason why you "didn't post product names or company names". :naw:

i wanted outsiders to peruse the forum and come across a thread about an idea or "product" for the JK.

with the rules on the forum, i wasnt sure i was within my rights to mention the Griffin or Steer smarts. but since i can

steer smarts created an invaluable product to the JK that end users can value above and beyond the actual cost..

so your so high and mighty you wont even peek at the other forums once in awhile? no wonder no one on here installed the product, except my defunct friend.

wranglerforum.com/f274/the-griffin-steering-attenuator-by-steersmarts-reviews-970482-53.html

First off, I'd be grateful if you wouldn't redirect people to competing forums. Second, no, I really don't feel the need to "peek" at other forums as I typically don't even have enough time to peek in on my own due to the fact that I'm out on the trail, in my garage or working on a new video. I have however met the guys at Steer Smarts at SEMA and while I was initially interested in their tie-rod, I always thought this $140 doohickey was as waste of money. Of course, after seeing how they've chosen to conduct themselves here, I wouldn't recommend any of their shit. I know it's beyond a guy like you but, things like honesty and integrity still mean something to me.

First off, I'd be grateful if you wouldn't redirect people to competing forums. Second, no, I really don't feel the need to "peek" at other forums as I typically don't even have enough time to peek in on my own due to the fact that I'm out on the trail, in my garage or working on a new video. I have however met the guys at Steer Smarts at SEMA and while I was initially interested in their tie-rod, I always thought this $140 doohickey was as waste of money. Of course, after seeing how they've chosen to conduct themselves here, I wouldn't recommend any of their shit. I know it's beyond a guy like you but, things like honesty and integrity still mean something to me.

seems like you couldnt justify the 140 to fix a problem you didnt know was there, inherently there is no problem unless you believe there is. you thought it was a doohickey and you started to have differing opinions about steer smarts for offering a product you didnt believe in.

just so i know what im talking about, what exactly transpired with steer smarts?

seems like you couldnt justify the 140 to fix a problem you didnt know was there, inherently there is no problem unless you believe there is. you thought it was a doohickey and you started to have differing opinions about steer smarts for offering a product you didnt believe in.

just so i know what im talking about, what exactly transpired with steer smarts?

How long have you been working at steer smarts?

i wanted outsiders to peruse the forum and come across a thread about an idea or "product" for the JK.

Maybe next time, you can knock on the door and ask us if we've heard of the good JK product before coming inside to pimp it like our salvation was on the line.

with the rules on the forum, i wasnt sure i was within my rights to mention the Griffin or Steer smarts. but since i can

steer smarts created an invaluable product to the JK that end users can value above and beyond the actual cost..

Funny how you weren't sure if you could mention who they were and yet, you knew they had reputation here but still, you supposedly still chose to buy their product and now feel the need to spread the good news. :naw:

Honestly, even if this thing were the next best thing since sliced bread, I wouldn't buy it or recommend it to anyone and based solely on their conduct here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE-for-PIMPING

Let me establish the fact that I did understand that in your previous post and did take what you said as a joke and was merely returning the sentiment by fucking with you and making light of the subject.

Top Bottom