Jeep dogs!!!

Just got the news from home that our beautiful German Shepherd, Ripley, has just passed at the age of 11. She lived 2 years longer than our previous shepherd and was showing lots of signs of her old age over the last year. We knew it could be any day now but certainly weren’t expecting it today.

View attachment 411335
View attachment 411336
View attachment 411337

She was very smart, well trained, and very protective of the little ones. Really glad I gave her some pets before I left for work today… She will be missed.
Sorry for your loss. Looks like a great friend.

Just got the news from home that our beautiful German Shepherd, Ripley, has just passed at the age of 11. She lived 2 years longer than our previous shepherd and was showing lots of signs of her old age over the last year. We knew it could be any day now but certainly weren’t expecting it today.

View attachment 411335
View attachment 411336
View attachment 411337

She was very smart, well trained, and very protective of the little ones. Really glad I gave her some pets before I left for work today… She will be missed.
Robyn and I am sorry, Presley, that sucks. 😔

View attachment 411335
View attachment 411336
View attachment 411337

Sorry to hear that man 🙁

View attachment 411335
View attachment 411336
View attachment 411337

My condolences, nothing sadder than loosing your best friend.

View attachment 411335
View attachment 411336
View attachment 411337

sorry to hear, beautiful dog.

View attachment 411335
View attachment 411336
View attachment 411337

Really sorry to hear it. Always one of the most toughest things. She was beautiful.

View attachment 411335
View attachment 411336
View attachment 411337

I'm sorry for your loss Presley.

Top Bottom