It was a sad day today

rodgerdathug

I had to ..... Sob sob sob put the ol top back on I know it a moment of silence needed.... Ok carry on with your day thank you 😭😭😜😜😜

Living it one day at a time
FTA
WAYALIFE mobile app

I have a trektop nx on now, and only put the windows on when it rains, like last week. Any other time they are off and I leave the safari top on. In the summer it was off and I had a spiderwebshade on. I drove to work this morning with just the safari top on and it was 52 degrees out. I will probably put the hard top back on after the first snow fall..... Although I wonder what kinda looks I would get if I was driving in a snow storm doorless and topless with a ski jacket on..... :D

LOL!! I feel your pain. :D

For whatever it's worth, the weekend is here, our friends are going wheeling and we're down 2 Jeeps :grayno:

LOL!! I feel your pain. :D

For whatever it's worth, the weekend is here, our friends are going wheeling and we're down 2 Jeeps :grayno:

Rubicat take a beating on the JKX?

Don't you have an XJ?

We're going wheeling this weekend (most of us on Saturday) and its supposed to be raining on and off all day. Not so much the rain while wheeling that bothers me I just hope it doesn't ruin camp fire fun :thinking:

I totally feel your pain, i put my doors on last friday and I have them on all week. Today was warm enough but I would have had to put them on when I got home so I just didn't bother :naw:

I know! This is my first year with my first Jeep ever and it seems like the summer is over Waaaaaaayyyyy too soon.

Eddie, what's up with Rubi-cat now? Engine code again?

Rubicat take a beating on the JKX?

You could say that :D

Don't you have an XJ?

I do but, it's still stock.... for now anyway :D

Eddie, what's up with Rubi-cat now? Engine code again?

Took out the reservoir on the passenger side rear coil over. Basically, we have no more shock there and didn't want to let it seize up before having it addressed. We are still getting a code too but, it wouldn't have kept me from wheeling.

I do but, it's still stock.... for now anyway :DQUOTE]

I just can't imagine you and Cindy driving a stock jeep.

Do you wave to wranglers when you drive the xj?

Seeing the rigs they are known to drive, seeing them whip around in a stock xj would be highly entertaining to watch! Hey Eddie, maybe you should take it on a voyage this weekend and make a short video of it!!! Would love to see you guys rocking trails in one!:rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:
My old 88' XJ saved my butt on more than one occasion and it was bone stock. As far as the OP, I'm getting ready to take mine off now that the Southern CA weather has cooled back off. Time to run around the OC naked again. Putting new tires on tomorrow. Finally getting rid of the stock SR-As and putting Mudd Terrains on.

Do you wave to wranglers when you drive the xj?

Last I heard, its reffered to as the "Jeep wave" not the "only wave to Wranglers wave." So why wouldn't they!

@ OP I feel your pain. It hadn't rained here since July but has rained friggin everywhere else around us. Now it's down pouring for three days straight and they're staying it's suppose to start cooling off now. Bye bye summer! :grayno: You'd think West Texas fall/winter seasons would be pretty warm for the most part...you'd be wrong if you did :naw:

Yea I it rain like a sob now it stopped. And secretly I hate y'all with your soft tops easier to drop it down lol just kidding. But do love the freedom top tho

Living it one day at a time
FTA
WAYALIFE mobile app

I feel your pain. Soft top up, doors back on as of last weekend. It has been raining on and off alot, and its freaking freezing with these wet mornings at 4am! Household 6 gave the go ahead for 2 piece soft doors, so I can take them off and the top down and throw everything in the back on the off chance it turns out to be nice that day.

Our weather here in south florida will start cooling and drying up. Taking the top off for the winter.......Priceless! :wings:

Top Bottom