Issue with factory fog lights mounting to Poison Spyder brawler bumper.

thechrisjones

Poison Spyder told me I didn't need a special mount bracket and to just use the factory bracket. I have a 2015 JKU hard rock and these are the factory fog lights. The factory bracket doesn't come close to fitting the holes that are pre-drilled in the PS bumper. Can anyone help me? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421612007.125307.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421612015.469478.jpg

I don't believe the lights off hard rocks will work on the ps bumpers, the fogs that come on jks with the plastic front bumpers have different mounting points than those do

I don't believe the lights off hard rocks will work on the ps bumpers, the fogs that come on jks with the plastic front bumpers have different mounting points than those do

So since I'm selling my 2015 hard rock front bumper I should just keep them in factory bumper and go buy some 2014 fog lights? Because I already bought led bulbs.

I would buy the 14 housing and keep the led bulbs as they would work, check the classifieds here there was someone that had a set for sale

Pretty much any jk ones will work just not ones off 10th anniversary and rockhard jks
They need to look like this

Attachments

• 1421613708194.jpg
    1421613708194.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 53
You have the ones that will bolt right onto the PS brawler bumper? If so PM the price.

I took a look at the install instructions for the brawler and the lights shown are what I have. Only part you would need are the screws as I had to reuse those to install my rigid adapter. If that works for you, let me know and we can work something out.

Top Bottom