I'm having a difficult time picking wheels....

sethccole

Ok, maybe yall can find some wheels that I can't.

I'm looking for alloy wheels 17x(9-11) with around 4.5 of backspacing.

My problem is, I would like them to look vintage. I've seen the D-windows, the Vintiques (which I really like but the cost of them and they're steel doesn't tickle my fancy) and a few others. Could y'all throw some pictures up? It would help alot!

That's a tough one. I've looked at retro looking wheels before (Vintiques included), but very hard to find in aluminum.

Here are few that I found online that may pass as classic, or vintage 'looking' that are, to my knowledge, aluminum.

Mickey Thompson Classic
37inchTires004.jpg
188586-lg.jpg
Misc
2011-Jeep-Mopar-Studies-Moab-Easter-Jeep-Safari-Wrangler-JK-8-Independence-2-1280x960.jpg
ar-outlaw-silver-machined-jeep-wrangler.jpg
DSC05059_zpsb092b3ff.jpg
image-2311009340.jpg
IMG4129-X2.jpg
Zimm's%202008%20JK2.jpg
I think the first set here are Chamber Pros, the second Slabs, but not 100% sure. Depending on the theme of your Jeep, I think these make a great retro looking wheel.
5ase7y2e.jpg
DSC_0220.jpg
And of course, your best bet may be some plain ol Rubicon Moab wheels, look good and easy to see they fit the retro theme pretty well.
RENEGADE.jpg
In my opinion the Chamber Pros would make the best looking aluminum vintage styled wheel.Good luck in your search! Let us know if you find a solution, others may be looking for the same.

I feel you brother!!!! It took me a while. And pictures look totally different than real life!!!! I went with LRG brand. First saw them at 4 wheel parts and took a pic of the one I liked, a few weeks later started looking online. Then went online and looked up the exact wheel I took a picture of and didn't like it as much. Needless to say I went back up there and looked at them in person again and boom! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1425477169.074224.jpg

Top Bottom