Hows it going!! from SLC Utah

Krackalackin34

Hi! My name is TJ I did join the Wayalife forum a couple months ago and have not been as active I wanted be :( but I am here now! I am 22 years old and have been a huge fan of jeeps ever since my brother in law baptized me in this Wayalife and have been committed ever since. my first jeep was a 2015 JK 4dr when I was 18 and a couple years later I said goodbye to my JK and got a 2021 4xE high Altitude around April of 2022 and about a year later I have done quite a few things to elevate my jeep to my Wayalife but I'm far from finished I first wanted to work on suspension so... Driveshafts, axel regeared I also got 3.5 inch lift in the front and a 4.5 in the rear to help the sag created from the batteries. For control arms I got the Terraflex Alpine IR short arms kit paired with some fox 2.0 performance shocks. Also since the High altitude dose not come with a sway bar disconnect I also got the autoLynx sway bar disconnect which make it super easy to disconnect my sway bar and I would recommend to anybody in the same circumstance as myself. lastly for wheels and tires I have 35" Procomp MT2 and 17" kmc wheels. I do have the availability to get 37s but I wanted to not impact my electric range to harshly my jeep is my daily driver possibly in the future though ;) and so far this is what I have done and who I am!

Attachments

• Jeep desert canyon wall.jpg
    Jeep desert canyon wall.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 13
It looks like you did not get quite as much lift as advertised. Hopefully the other parts in the lift kit are appropriate for actual ride hight.

Welcome from Arizona(and Texas)!

Top Bottom