Howdy from SE Pennsylvania

jmp120

Hi, everyone. I got my first Jeep, a JLU 4xe in 2021. I watched Eddie's channel on Youtube and got to learn a lot about the huge number of customizations that are available. I'm finally starting to getting around to some mods for offroading. I've only been out a few times but I am really enjoyed it. I'm going to the Pirate Jeep Jamboree in October and got some mods I want/need done before then:
  • Mopar 2" Lift (bought but not installed, considering getting help from my Dad to do this myself)
  • Front Bumper (considering Shorty LoD Destroyer w/Stinger since it's American made)
  • SmittyBilt Apollo Rock Sliders (bought this early after my first time offroading, I love the style but wish I had gotten something American made)
  • New Wheels(?) and Tires (not sure on this, need to do research)
  • GMRS Radio (bought but not installed)
Obviously, I got a lot of installing to do. I figured the bumper and rock sliders would be a solid day. Main reason I joined the forums was because I discovered the WAYALIFE's ACC bar. I'm not sure if this will work on a GMRS radio, I have a Midland MXT400 that I got on sale since Jeep Jamboree requires GMRS. I wasn't sure how to mount this thing I discovered Eddie's ACC bar while I was looking through his Install Playlist.

Anyway, looking forward to digging through the forum and getting to know the community!

- John

Top Bottom