How does everyone fund their build?

Yeah but you didn't show the top and bottom steps. The middle is the easy part! And I hope you got your finished floor height correctly calculated into both your top and bottom riser.

And Sharkey, there are risers and treads, both go onto the stringer that he is cutting in the picture to create stairs.

😁

In case you guys can't tell from this post, I am a production manager for a construction company. When the other bills are all paid, and my wife and 2 kids are happy, sometimes I get some jeep money.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

I break into safes. Legally of course. I also move, service, and sell them. I work long hours to fund my rig.

Are you interested in a little moonlighting?? Haha.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Yeah but you didn't show the top and bottom steps. The middle is the easy part! And I hope you got your finished floor height correctly calculated into both your top and bottom riser.

And Sharkey, there are risers and treads, both go onto the stringer that he is cutting in the picture to create stairs.

😁

In case you guys can't tell from this post, I am a production manager for a construction company. When the other bills are all paid, and my wife and 2 kids are happy, sometimes I get some jeep money.

Okay here ya go David, this is the previous step job I did, every rise & tread is within 1/8 including top & bottom steps, I been doing this 30 years now I think I got it down by now :yup:ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405182946.788023.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405182959.970200.jpg

No way he's got one ton axles :eek: but I bet I could keep up with his ktm on my KX 250 ;) View attachment 91560

Let the pissing match commence!

Well.... I've had quite a few bikes... For motocross my last one was an 08 yz450f which blew the doors off my tricked out yz250 (265 actually after big bore kit)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405216373.929750.jpg

And my ktm is freakishly fast. Not to mention It has a sixth gear and a license plate! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405216474.246767.jpg

Let the pissing match commence!

Well.... I've had quite a few bikes... For motocross my last one was an 08 yz450f which blew the doors off my tricked out yz250 (265 actually after big bore kit)
View attachment 91599

And my ktm is freakishly fast. Not to mention It has a sixth gear and a license plate! View attachment 91600

Nice bikes! I've run with the 450's, I sold my four stroke for jeep parts, i still like the two stroke power better, I've always wanted one of those plated katooms but I'd kill myself on the street.. Did you give up the motocross? Or you still have one? Maybe we need a dirt bike thread on here :thinking:

Nice bikes! I've run with the 450's, I sold my four stroke for jeep parts, i still like the two stroke power better, I've always wanted one of those plated katooms but I'd kill myself on the street.. Did you give up the motocross? Or you still have one? Maybe we need a dirt bike thread on here :thinking:

After my back surgery in November, the doc said No more motocross for me or I will end up in a wheelchair. It's been a little less than a year since I was on the track. I miss it..

I was a two stroke guy for a long time... Just got sick of getting passed on the track by guys who weren't as fast. I still rode my four stroke like a two stroke, but loved the power it had launching big jumps with short takeoffs.

And btw- I haven't ridden my ktm once on the street or dirt without doing huge wheelies and stoppies everywhere!! I will be getting a ticket soon, I just know it!

Top Bottom