Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Were definitely making it out there. Its fun annual thing to attend. And as kyle said. Its a must to get a giant turkey leg [emoji41]
Also, you cant beat the ending jousting and firework show!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I camped out at the fair a couple years ago..... Got to be one of the weirdest experiences of my life. You want a good story ask me about that. Crazy is an understatement. Didn't go to the actual fair but I feel I saw more than enough..... That being said let's do it again!

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just saw a YouTube add for the Texas Renaissance Festival in y'alls area. Looked awesome!! How many of you guys are getting to go to it ?
We go every weekend in October and weekend after thanksgiving. We both dress up also. We have never camped although we want to.

You don't need several days. come down the night before so you can get inside early and have the entire day. Traffic blows getting to it so leaving early is key.

I just had an appendectomy yesterday and I can't lift anything heavy so I don't think I will be able to wear my rocket pack that shoots put smoke...it's heavy. But we will be going regardless. If you do let us know.

You don't need several days. come down the night before so you can get inside early and have the entire day. Traffic blows getting to it so leaving early is key.

I just had an appendectomy yesterday and I can't lift anything heavy so I don't think I will be able to wear my rocket pack that shoots put smoke...it's heavy. But we will be going regardless. If you do let us know.

Damn! Glad you're okay. You were feeling totally fine on the trip right?

Damn! Glad you're okay. You were feeling totally fine on the trip right?

Yup. Sudden onset Monday after dinner. It was enlarged by 2mm (normal about a pinky, mine was a thumb). I considered offing myself in the bathroom due to the pain causing nausea. Lol. Went to the ER yesterday at 0600. Was in surgery by 1130. Stayed the night. Should be leaving soon.

Yup. Sudden onset Monday after dinner. It was enlarged by 2mm (normal about a pinky, mine was a thumb). I considered offing myself in the bathroom due to the pain causing nausea. Lol. Went to the ER yesterday at 0600. Was in surgery by 1130. Stayed the night. Should be leaving soon.

Glad you got there in time for the procedure. I remember when I had my app done in college. The pain was the worst thing I could have possibly imagined. I remember the doc told me the pain leading up to the procedure is comparable to a woman giving birth...I remember people staring at me in the ER waiting area, like what the F is wrong with this dude, somebody treat him lol

Damn bubba, that sucks! Glad you were back home when it happened though. Take care of yourself and get well soon :thumb:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was lucky in that the hospital is always slow so I was in the ER within minutes. All procedures were done within 5 hours of arriving. I'm a pretty quiet person even in pain so I wasn't much of a show but I would agree that the pain was on par with squeezing out a human.

What is Chic FIL a? Do they also offer welding services along with tasty chicken and fries ?! [emoji23]

Top Bottom