High Lakes Camping & Wheeling Trip 8/6-8/9

Awesome.

Where do you think would be a good spot for everyone driving in to meet us? I am going to update the first post with all relevant info.
Good idea. We need a spreadsheet or maybe some graph paper. I have some crayons, if that helps.

Would be good to see who is coming in when so we can try to meet up where possible.

I plan on being somewhere at 6, maybe sooner.:idontknow:

Good idea. We need a spreadsheet or maybe some graph paper. I have some crayons, if that helps.

Would be good to see who is coming in when so we can try to meet up where possible.

I plan on being somewhere at 6, maybe sooner.:idontknow:

Save me from digging through the thread. :) are you coming up to more night at 6 or 6am Friday morning?

Good call on a spreadsheet! I'll be updating the first post and try to highlight when folks are coming in.

So just for Panda, Kitty, and I. We're coming in Friday night like ninjas, under the cover of darkness. If you could share with the team that's headed out which lake your camping at, we'll come find you based on their report.

Scott, since you guys are coming in Friday night and a few others are as well, is it possible for you to coordinate with the other Friday night arrivals and maybe caravan in to the camp site? Timing may not work out, but figure it might be easier for folks coming who are unfamiliar.

For everyone joining on Friday morning, let's plan on meeting at the Burger King in Paradise at 0730. Seems like a pretty good spot to group up.

Burger King
7300 Skyway Blvd.
Paradise, CA 95969

CB channel 7. :thumb:

Great Idea :thumb:

Whoops, probably should have given credit where credit was due! :thumb:

Thanks Jason for the help with planning this trip and for all of the recommendations! See ya tomorrow night!

Oh, what kind of beer do ya like?! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna owe ya a six pack after you figure out my screw up on the CB antenna! :cheesy:

Thanks Jason for the help with planning this trip and for all of the recommendations! See ya tomorrow night!

Oh, what kind of beer do ya like?! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna owe ya a six pack after you figure out my screw up on the CB antenna! :cheesy:

No need to thank me I was giving you a hard time haha.

Also no need for beer lets get it figured out :thumb:

He doesn't drink beer very often. He's a wine guy.

I probably won't be able to make the 0730 ramp time. But with the direction Jason gave I don't think I'll have a problem finding camp. If I can NAV a plane I should be able to navigate around some trails 😜

I probably won't be able to make the 0730 ramp time. But with the direction Jason gave I don't think I'll have a problem finding camp. If I can NAV a plane I should be able to navigate around some trails 😜

Just remember those directions stopped at spring valley lake. They are camping at long or campbell lake. They are not terribly difficult to find but I just wanted to make sure that was clear.

Top Bottom