Heyyo from Reno

Welcome from Phoenix AZ!
Even though there is really high number of JK and soon to be JL owners on here, we show a lot of love to older Jeeps. YJ's are really neat and look cool built up.
For example, here is mine from many moons ago. Hope to see some pics of yours maybe in a build thread. Fast or slow most of us like to follow the progress of our fellow Jeepers travels and parts accumulation

blk wrangler.jpg

I guess I mind as well... i just don’t want to get everyone’s hopes up and then be slower than molasses [emoji23]

Can a build thread include wheeling pics and ideas on what to do and save for? I’ve never done one before so I’m not sure what the “rules” are

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You're not going to hurt our feelings. These builds don't happen over night.
Any body that's done a build will understand.

Those that don't, well maybe they've come to the wrong site. ;o)

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

There is no judgement here. All types of rides from Moby to stocker status. As long as you dont pimp other forums and services you will be fine. Just tell your story. Hell you may inspire other YJ members. I should have started a build thread but Im a procrastinator and could give you a run for your money on build speed haha

aka cavfighter

Alright, well shewt hawt daaum kledis....I guess I’ll do it

Might inspire me to go to a mall crawl to show off my non disco sways bars[emoji23]

The 4 wheel parts place has a flex ramp I can use to see what I can’t get do[emoji1478]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Top Bottom