Heyyo from Reno

Oreo_penguin536

Hey guys! New member from Reno NV here! Super stoked theirs such a big active community of heepers! Just got a 94 yj with a hard too and full doors, came with a soft top as well. Super excited on asking questions and finding more people to wheel with!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for everyone dropping by and saying hi![emoji854] you guys are rad!

Just to throw it out there, Anyone from Carson/Reno feel free to message me anytime if you wanna go wheel or need a hand getting stuck;)

Great to see another local Jeeper ("Heeper" ha!) here. Thank you for logging in a saying hello. We are glad to have you.

Just please please.. don't try to sell anything for a little while, would ya? Thanks.

Great to see another local Jeeper ("Heeper" ha!) here. Thank you for logging in a saying hello. We are glad to have you.

Just please please.. don't try to sell anything for a little while, would ya? Thanks.

That's a totally unnecessary comment. :thinking:

Sure lol I have nothing to sell anyway🤙🏾. May I ask why though? Just curious that’s all

Oh, it seems some people who log on here for the first time don't read the rules and begin selling stuff like this place is Craigslist. The comment is really tongue-in-cheek.

That's a totally unnecessary comment. :thinking:

I disagree, I believe I can say hi to new members. YOUR comment is totally unnecessary.

Oh, it seems some people who log on here for the first time don't read the rules and begin selling stuff like this place is Craigslist. The comment is really tongue-in-cheek.

I disagree, I believe I can say hi to new members. YOUR comment is totally unnecessary.

You could have said hello, and left the last part out. That’s all I’ll say, in this thread, because I don’t want to muddy up the guy’s wave post.

Top Bottom