Hey from Valle Vista, Ca. (Because I don't like saying Hemet)

Thanks bud. I appreciate that. Being the only male in the family, I have to work hard at validating my Jeep addiction. The 2 year old shows some promise. She helped with my Poison Spyder front bumper install. She brought me all kinds of tools. A hammer, 1/4 inch drive sockets, a few screw drivers, a crow bar, and a little stuffed rabbit. :thumb:

Persistence is key I suppose. There are plenty of "Jeephers" in the community so you are in luck.

Welcome from someone who was born in Hemet 60 years ago. My parents lived in Temecula, closest hospital in the area back then.

I'm assuming you're talking about the one that takes you to the Soboba Indian Reservation or the 10 freeway? If thats the one, then yes I have. I ended up on the back side of the reservation on the same road they found that dead body recently. I will never go back. There is another trail that splits off Bee Canyon after the Indian Truck Trail split but I don't have the suspension or experience for that yet. Not sure what that one is called but I know the Hemet Jeep Club guys hit it occasionally.

That's the one. Did it a few months back. It has a lot of fun sections that get a little technical. For some reason I thought it was called Indian Truck Trail. Yeah, I heard about the body deal on the news.

Top Bottom