Hey from Valle Vista, Ca. (Because I don't like saying Hemet)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Justin. New to the Jeeping thing but its my wife's new least favorite hobby of mine. Can't wait to hit the trail with some of you when I can. I'm in nursing school now so time isn't my Jeeps best friend right now. Hears the family sitting on the new Jeep at the time. This is on Bee Canyon Trail almost to Idyllwild. Jeep has a few changes since then.

IMG_0067.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome from Temecula. Bee Canyon is a fun trail. Have you tried the trail the forks off of it half way up, I think it's called Indian Truck Trail?

Indian Truck Trail

Welcome from Temecula. Bee Canyon is a fun trail. Have you tried the trail the forks off of it half way up, I think it's called Indian Truck Trail?

I'm assuming you're talking about the one that takes you to the Soboba Indian Reservation or the 10 freeway? If thats the one, then yes I have. I ended up on the back side of the reservation on the same road they found that dead body recently. I will never go back. There is another trail that splits off Bee Canyon after the Indian Truck Trail split but I don't have the suspension or experience for that yet. Not sure what that one is called but I know the Hemet Jeep Club guys hit it occasionally.

Welcome to WAL! Beautiful family.

Thanks bud. I appreciate that. Being the only male in the family, I have to work hard at validating my Jeep addiction. The 2 year old shows some promise. She helped with my Poison Spyder front bumper install. She brought me all kinds of tools. A hammer, 1/4 inch drive sockets, a few screw drivers, a crow bar, and a little stuffed rabbit. :thumb:

Top Bottom