Hello from sunny AZ

D_engel

Hey guys. I've been a lurker on the site for a while and I wanted to finally introduce myself. I am a Tempe resident and I have a 2010 2 Door Rubicon with the optional "man pedal". Pretty basic 2.5" coil lift, DIY 1-ton steering, DIY hydro assist, Trussed/ Sleeved/ Gusseted front axle, and some 37" MTR/K's. Mine are the only hands that have worked on my Jeep (until I regear), and that includes all the welding. Its been a bit of a pavement princess lately, but I finally got all the kinks worked out and look forward to seeing you guys on the trail.

Sorry for the picture shortage. These are all I have on my comp at the moment.

IMG_0762.jpgIMG_0776.jpg

Welcome to WayaLife !! good to see more Arizonians getting on the site. Looks like your off to a good start on the build projects... hope to see you on the trail soon. :thumb:

Thanks guys. After 20 years on the east coast, I'm thoroughly enjoying my time in the desert.

Heres a couple more pics of some of my build projects. Tie rod and draglink with 1.5" DOM, Axle-back exhaust, and 1.5" bore PSC ram with a 15" dual pass cooler. Unfortunately, I can't find any pics of the axle when I had it pulled, but its got a Pure Jeep Truss, gussets, LCA Skids, Artec TB bracket, and some nitro sleeves. The last pic was right after I mounted the ram and was checking for clearance. My hydro lines were getting pinched but I've taken care of that issue.

IMG_0140.jpg
2013-02-23_12-17-22_891.jpg
IMG_0185.jpg
IMG_0273.jpg

This is what I used for my hydro hoses to keep them from getting pinched or sagging. Can get the hose clamp at any truckstop for about $5. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398443908.656295.jpg

Wow, you've been on here for over a year and just now are just now posting up on here? :thinking:

Wow, you've been on here for over a year and just now are just now posting up on here? :thinking:

That's what we said last night check the Hello from Scottsdale (with attitude thread) I believe he is on the right path now:thumbup:

Sent from the Zone of Influence

That's what we said last night check the Hello from Scottsdale (with attitude thread) I believe he is on the right path now:thumbup:

Sent from the Zone of Influence

Okay, I'll have to go looking for the thread. Just seemed kind of weird.

I had to start an intro thread to validate who I was after being called a troll

Ridg3runner, I like that idea. I was going to do something similar with a bungee cord, but I don't like my Jeep being overly jerry-rigged. Thats a much cleaner set up. My initial issue was running them under the trackbar because I thought I had sufficient clearance. I've got it all squared away now.

You can either get the clamp at Danny's or the Loves. Loves is probably closer to you. Get the spring and eye bolt from Lowes and total price should only be about 7or 8 bucks for everything.

I had to start an intro thread to validate who I was after being called a troll.

Okay, just caught up a bit and I will have to say your choice to make your very first post where you did and after being a member of this forum for as long as you had been did seem weird.

Okay, just caught up a bit and I will have to say your choice to make your very first post where you did and after being a member of this forum for as long as you had been did seem weird.

I understand. I made the mistake of posting before reading the entire thread. I do like what you've done with my avatar though.

Top Bottom