Hello from South Florida

ddx77

Thanks for the add!

I am very happy, I went and picked up my used 2010 JKU this week. My first unlimited, not my first Jeep.

2010 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SPORT 95k miles.

Nicely maintained, 3in lift, 17" rims (Ultra Motorsports), 35" (BFGoodrich all terrain t/a's), headlight and fog light halos, light bar, underglow, rugged ridge running boards, Paracord grab handles, fender flares (metal), and Alpine CarPlay radio system.

I see a new front grille in my immediate future (I don't like the angry one), thinking about half doors, bikini top and Tonneau cover soon. I am playing around with new seat covers as well.

Already have a new factory 2021 front bumper to install.

Attachments

• 122021 (3).jpeg
    122021 (3).jpeg
    276.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 122021 (5).jpeg
    122021 (5).jpeg
    294.3 KB · Views: 5
Welcome to wayalife. Good call on the grill.

Thanks, I did get the original blue grille with the Jeep but I am thinking a stock black grille. I like the look.

Thanks for the welcome and response, have a great Holiday!

Drew

The angry grille is so "yesterday". I remember when I first saw one and thought it was clever. But now it is so overdone and Jeeps should be welcoming and not angry. The black factory grill sounds good to me.

Otherwise the Jeep looks good.

Welcome from Pine, Arizona where they claim we will see some snow.

Thank you all for the welcomes! I got to the grille and bumper last weekend. Inner fender wells and hood hold downs next week. Need to do complete fluid and filter changes too. Thanks again for having me!

12 28 21.jpg

Top Bottom