Hello from England

TexasTim

I’m an expat living in the good old UK and am looking for my next Jeep. I really like the new JL’s but I am here to make sure they are worth the extra money over a JK. Hope to learn as much as I can from all y’all with the experience.

Welcome to WAYALIFE! It's good to have you here.

If you don't mind me asking, what brought you to the UK?

I’m an expat living in the good old UK and am looking for my next Jeep. I really like the new JL’s but I am here to make sure they are worth the extra money over a JK. Hope to learn as much as I can from all y’all with the experience.
Welcome to Wayalife. I've owned one of each and would go for a JL over a JK any day personally. JL is quieter, more comfortable, rides better, and the new automatic is way better IMO.

Welcome to Wayalife. I've owned one of each and would go for a JL over a JK any day personally. JL is quieter, more comfortable, rides better, and the new automatic is way better IMO.
This is what I was hoping to hear. I’ve spoken to a few knowledgeable guys over here and they were saying they didn’t trust the JL’s but never really had a solid reason why not. I have heard the JL engine and trans are better and more useable torque than the 3.6 JK

Welcome from Arizona 👋

My cousin was similar, but his English wife decided she liked it over here... In Arizona! 😁😲😂
(He didn't meet her in the military though)

P.S. We've loved our JKUR, but are anxiously waiting for our new '22 JLR. Expect to have wonderful experiences in it 🙂. Our change is due to needing a few more creature comforts. Retirement is where you find out just how much those injuries over the years will affect you 🤣

P.S. We've loved our JKUR, but are anxiously waiting for our new '22 JLR. Expect to have wonderful experiences in it 🙂. Our change is due to needing a few more creature comforts. Retirement is where you find out just how much those injuries over the years will affect you 🤣
That’s exactly why I’m looking at the newer Jeeps. Those heated seats make the cold winters here a lot more bearable. I am still trying to get the wife in the mindset to move to AZ. That was my plan from a young man. I just love the desert and AZ is spectacular.

That’s exactly why I’m looking at the newer Jeeps. Those heated seats make the cold winters here a lot more bearable. I am still trying to get the wife in the mindset to move to AZ. That was my plan from a young man. I just love the desert and AZ is spectacular.
Yep, we love it here 😁
Only thing I'd like to have added to the new JL's? The A/C ducted through the seats like my '20 RAM has. It feels So nice in the summer 🙂. But those heated seats & steering wheel feel pretty good in the cold👍

We are really looking forward to hearing about your '22 in mid-'23. 😁

Top Bottom