Havoc 2

Running925

Havoc 2 - Billiet Silver JKUR

I'm not sure if you would call this a relapse or what but i'm sure the folks reading the title are wondering what i means so here's the run down.

I was watching all my buddies play with their jeeps about 4 years ago as i followed them around with my yamaha rhino. It ruined my life.. lol

I bought a $1200 smashed up teenage rollover TJ & began tossing parts at it and doin a little fab to get it together and wheel it in the woods.

97jeep029.jpg

After beating and fixing, and more beating

It was a plain TJ
-elocker
-d30 & ford 8.8
-short arm on 35's

that was all find and dandy till i got sick of snapping parts left and right, including chromo shafts & gears. I found that i couldn't beat some of the harder trails i wanted to tackle.

So it went to stage 2

full homemade custom suspension
D60 front
Shaved 14 bolt rear
air shocks
you name it i found a way

and it turned into this

A9BE9D60-D049-44D1-8499-03EDBA554D57-5820-00000284A722B903.jpg

4A993677-BDFE-454B-B6D8-CA501350595D-7108-000002D1897FF3A8.jpg

A5CF6999-927B-4D84-A176-408A9D85956E-7108-000002D181412A82.jpg

The outcome is that this thing kicks butt off-road but it's street-ability isn't great. The air conditioning doesn't exist, and i don't have enough room for all my camping gear.

Lets just say that all of eddie's video's over the last few years were painful to my wallet!

I just recently ordered a 2014 Rubicon Unlimited

I'm excited to start the process of building, although i don't really wanna buy wheels twice, so if any of you are interested in purchasing the axles, you'll probably see them in the for sale section soon.

Attachments

• JeepJK.jpg
    JeepJK.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
DAMN can I borrow your hammer to beat my jku to look like that TJ. Looks like you'll have a sweet looking jku in no time.:standing wave:

Welcome! That TJ is bad ass!! Like everyone else said I'm excited to see what's in store for the JK

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks everyone! :)

Just curious any reason you went for the rubicon with such big plans

went with the rubicon coz after the options that i chose the thing was almost 30k anyways so i figured what the heck spend 35k for rubi, i might be able to get 5k outa the rubi parts down the road. The biggest reason tho is, i'm planning to do a moab / grand canyon trip next summer and i don't wanna tow my tj out there i just wanna load up and camp where ever i end up along the way. I figure if the axles don't sell outa the rubi, i'll probly thow a set of 35's on it and head out west. Won't have to do much till i'm ready. I'll be stock piling parts in the mean time. I have my eyes set on evo dtd system.

Last edited:
so it's been a little over 6 weeks since i ordered my jk.... still no word from the dealer and the jeep website still says "production scheduled" :grayno:

You ordered a '14 right? Just read that my bad :) ... I know guys that have already taken delivery of '14's I wonder what the hold up is

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Last edited:
so it's been a little over 6 weeks since i ordered my jk.... still no word from the dealer and the jeep website still says "production scheduled" :grayno:

So mine was 6 weeks exactly that I ordered and it was delivered. Just so you know, your order isn't allocated to Chrysler until the following week after your order is placed. Meaning that you order on a Tuesday... then Chrysler doesn't SCHEDULE your build until the following Monday or Tuesday.... you then wait for its turn in production. 8 weeks is normal and the tracking system sucks. Your Jeep will be in the ship lot and still say "production scheduled". Ask me how I know lol

So mine was 6 weeks exactly that I ordered and it was delivered. Just so you know, your order isn't allocated to Chrysler until the following week after your order is placed. Meaning that you order on a Tuesday... then Chrysler doesn't SCHEDULE your build until the following Monday or Tuesday.... you then wait for its turn in production. 8 weeks is normal and the tracking system sucks. Your Jeep will be in the ship lot and still say "production scheduled". Ask me how I know lol

even though it's not what i wanted to hear, i appreciate the info.

On a positive note, i've had enough time to earn some more money to toss in the down payment pile, effectively lowering my payments by about 50 per month!

Just goin nuts driving around passing new JK's and wishing i was in mine! :)

At least i'll get to go out and do some wheeling this weekend in my TJ, it will take my mind off of it all.

Well I finally got the call from the dealer. They have my jeep, i get to pick it up tonight after work.

Ordered Sept. 3 2013
Arrived at Dealer Oct. 28
Pickup Oct. 29

So what are your plans for the JK? Is that going to be your overlanding vehicle and you'll keep the TJ for rock crawling or are you going to make the JK your new rock crawler? Either way, look forward to seeing what you have planned! Good luck :thumb:

So what are your plans for the JK? Is that going to be your overlanding vehicle and you'll keep the TJ for rock crawling or are you going to make the JK your new rock crawler? Either way, look forward to seeing what you have planned! Good luck :thumb:

The wife and I have been talking about a western adventure next summer (Colorado & Utah) and the TJ isn't the most pleasant highway machine. So i'll probably do some normal trail prep to get it ready for that trip. bumpers / winch / better sliders / probably a lift & tires in the spring. As for now i'm going to enjoy the nice driving jeep through the ohio winter. (i'll probly toss a cb it it and do some gusseting soon tho.)

Eventually this will replace my TJ and become my main trail machine, i might be stripping the TJ down and going the buggy route. Gotta have something to wheel during that time.

Top Bottom