Happy Birthday Panda!

Happy Birthday Rob! Sorry I could't make it up there :mad: Looks like a great day :beer:
Thank you Brandon you were with us in spirit, hope to see you again soon my friend :thumb:
Late to the thread... But again, Happy Birthday Panda :)

It was good seeing you again and meeting some more peeps!

Cheers and hopefully see everyone this weekend :cool:
Thank you for coming out it was great to see you again as well, looking forward to this weekend
Sorry that I didn't get a chance to post this till now but, Happy Birthday Panda! :thumb:
Thank you Eddie! :thumb:

Rccrawler - how's this for Khama....
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424234474.162330.jpg
Looking under the jeep tonight, notice the tiny little bit of diff fluid. It's not dripping, but wet. I deserve this!

For background, my crappy spotting peeled back rccrawlers diff cover, and we joked about it.

If you don't want to replace them I would shave them down a little so you can't catch them again.

We both are going to trim them. I checked last time and it didn't hang over, I guess I was wrong. I dragged RCs over the steps on accident spotting him and we had a quick laugh.... Jokes on me. :)

Rccrawler - how's this for Khama....
View attachment 125433
Looking under the jeep tonight, notice the tiny little bit of diff fluid. It's not dripping, but wet. I deserve this!

For background, my crappy spotting peeled back rccrawlers diff cover, and we joked about it.

Fixed it. Have been meaning to do this for a while.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1424234895.831925.jpg.

Notice you can see the diff housing now. It really was easy.

Ya well if you hadn't spotted me I wouldn't have gotten to where I did.

Oh and it's Rccrwlr not rccrawlers. Cha!!
Only had 7 char on the CJ plate.

X's 3.. seems I have a little drip as well :grayno:

Crap. Think we can get a bundle discount on F/R dynatrac covers? Maybe they will sponsor if we put big decals on the side of our rigs. Just kidding. No one wants to sponsor rigs that only crawl the mall.

Top Bottom